SEULGI

She is the lead singer of Red Velvet. She is also one of the main dancers, a rapper, and a visual for the group.

She is most known for her resemblance to SNSD's Taeyeon, but in appearance and in vocals.

*STAGE NAME: Seulgi

*REAL NAME: Kang Seulgi

*NICKNAME: Kkangseul, GomDoli and Teddy Bear

*POSITION: Lead vocalist, main dancer, rapper, visual

*BORN: February 10th, 1994

*HOMETOWN: Ansan, South Korea

*ASTROLOGICAL ZODIAC SIGN: Aquarius

*FAMILY: Parents, older brother

*SCHOOL: Byungmal Middle School. Seoul Performing Arts High School

*HEIGHT: 162 cm

*WEIGHT: 42 kg

*HABITS: She says it's "leaving behind a trail"

*PERSONALITY: She isn't a moody. She laughs a lot.

*FAVOURITE FOOD: Bread, meat, braised spicy chicken. She also likes chocolate, ramen, eggs and soy sauce rice, and Sujebi(clear soup with dumplings)

*FAVOURITE HOBBIES: Singing, dancing, playing the guitar, drawing

*FAVOURITE COLOUR: Orange, because it is the colour of a refresing vitamin

*FAVOURITE MOVIE: You are the Apple of my Eye

*FAVOURITE MUSIC: Calming music, New Age, Acoustic

*FAVOURITE NUMBERS: 20, because she thinks it's a pretty number

*FAVOURITE TYPES OF CLOTHES: She likes dark colours and chic clothing.

*FAVOURITE MOTTO: "Be a charitable person. People who are charitable to others are really cool". Or "Let's become a person who can receive and give love".

*IDEAL TYPE: Someone comfortable. Someone who laughs a lot and looks pretty when they laugh. Someone who is fresh and youthful.Someone who is caring and has a cute-like face and likes to act cute.

FUN FACTS

· She has been a trainee since 2007

· She was a trainee for 7 years

· She trained with f(x) and EXO

· She is fluent in Japanese

· First member of the SM Rookies pre-debut team.

· Featured in Henry's song "Butterfly".

· She was featured in Henry's "Fantastic" MV.

· As an SM Rookie, she was featured in the videos, "Christmas Carol", "Sweet Cake", "The Rooftop", and "Be Natural".

· She starred in the SM ENTERTAINMENT musical, "School OZ" as Dorothy.

· She says that family is her source of strength. They always cheered her up, believed in her, and supported her.

· She made it into SM ENTERTAINMENT through a public audition.

· They call her the "2nd Taeyeon" because of her vocal ability.

· She was featured in ABC's documentary, "K-Pop Boot Camp".

· She collects stickers, pens, and notes.

· She likes to relieve stress by writing in a diary and eating delicious food with friends.

· She has appeared in several CFs, including Baskin Robbins, Lotte Peppero, Meters/Bowne, and BLACK Martine SITBON.

· She appeared in The Celebrity magazine and OhBoyA! Magazine with her other pre-debut SM Rookies Irene, Taeyong, and Johnny.

5