•1•

{ seokjins pov }

"Dr kim you're up" i heard one of the other psychiatrist say.

I took the files out of his hand. I opened it up and slowly read the name printed on the first page. My hands started shaking and the book slipped straight through them.

"W-why me!" I asked.

"Because incase you havent noticed 27 of our psychiatrists have gone insane, quit or killed themselves because of him! Theres only three of us left. So tag ur it!" He said walking away quickly.

I picked up the file and read through it

Age: 22
Gender: male
Sexuality: gay
Murders: 0
People hes harmed: 1
People hes sent crazy: 137

I gulped....about to be 138. I skipped to the page about the people hes harmed to see who it was.

Harmed 1 person/s. It was only himself. Using burning metal he burns unknown symbols into his skin that only he knows. Hes cut the words "be happy" into his back and on his hand he has tattooed "catch me if u can"

I sighed before heading to the room where he was waiting. I thought to myself: its okay, ive helped many people get out of this mental asylum. I can help another

I took a deep breathe and walked in. He looked up at me and smirked.

Hi blonde hair was a mess and his arms were locked in the straight jacket. There was nothing but a table and two chairs , one either side. I walked over and sat opposite the 22 year old.

"Kim Namjoon, i see you've-"

"Tick tock on the clock , one more doctor one more shot, they go crazy blame it on me, let me show u how insane i can be" he leaned forward.

His rhyme made shivers shoot down my back. I swear all my hairs were standing on end. My mouth went dry. I quickly coughed and continued my sentence.

"Everyone says youre crazy and no one can help u. But im gonna help you get out of here. Im Dr.Kim and im youre new psychiatrist. Ill be here all the time u need me." I smile.

"Or we could play a game?"

"W-what do u mean?" I tried to sound confident.

When you work with people like this you have to be confident as if your not they will step all over u.

"......tag you're it....."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys this is minyoomin93! Hope u like it. It was based off the scene in suicide squad where harley and joker r in the room talking when she was dr. This was a short chapter but uts all about quality not quantity
cocksucjer u might like this book okay see u my lovelies