•2•

{ seokjins pov }

".......tag you're it........"

The way he said it scared it. My confidence slowly started to decrease. I sat up even straighter.

"I don't understand"

"Take off my jacket and we can play a game" he leans back on the chair.

I look to the mirror behind him. I got up and walked to it.

"Im gonna do it. Stand by. Lock the doors"

I hear the doors lock and walk back to the insane boy. He stands up with me still facing his back.

I knew i was doing the right thing. At the end of the day theyre still people. No one feels comfortable in a straight jacket. I undone all the straps and took it off him. He sat back down and placed his arms on the table. I slowly placed myself on the chair opposite. I didnt want to make any sudden movements.

He took my hands in his.

"Help me" he said looking up at me.

I saw the tattoo on his hand then looked at him in his eyes. They were empty. There was nothing behind them.

"I've been here for so long, i used to have a husband, a kid, a house and now he wont let me talk to him, hes ban me from seeing my kid. Thats when the demons took over i went insane. I dont know what came over me! They sent me here! I just wanna go home, im normal again i swear. I miss my husband i miss my kid i miss my life"

I sighed and looked at him.

"Oh hun that dont work on me," i lean back.

He smirks and leans back putting an arm on the chair.

"U know thats the first person to tell me to shut the fuck up in a psychopath i dont have feelings," he taps his fingers on the table.

"I never said that,"

"No but u thought it" he smirks.

I lean forward intrigued.

"How do u drive these people to insanity? Dr Jung.....he was our strongest psychiatrist and now hes dead. He killed himself because of u. How did u do it?" I ask intwining my hands together.

He laughs.

// 2 months ago //

{ namjoons pov }

"Kim Namjoon, no funny business youre gonna answer me and then we'll be done but i dont think even a miracle can get you out of here" the brown haired boy sat in front of me.

My arms were pushed behind me in a straight jacket. I felt like an animal......i liked it.

"Lets play a game" i leaned forwards.

"Im not the type to play games" he smiled at me.

He has perfect cheek bones. I smiled and sat back.

"Truth or dare?" I look at him and he just returns the action. "Is it true i drove ur wife to insanity? Is it true i killed her?.......yes and yes" i laugh hysterically.

His eyes widened "you were the voice in her head!? How!" He slammed his hand on the table standing up.

I started humming to myself "dum dum dum de dee, i drove ur wife to insanity " i laugh again."that day i attached a small device to ur uniform when u had me pinned against the wall after i hit u.
That night when u went home. I heard u leave her alone in the bedroom"

"I went to the bathroom!"

"I never said u didnt. But i took the opportunity of her being alone. I started talking to her. She didnt know where the voice came from but i got into her head. She picked up the knife and chopped off every finger on her left hand before cutting her stomach open. She was meant to eat her insides but she took so long to cut open her stomach she was already dead of blood loss" i laughed more.

" you mother fucker!!!!!!" Hoseok screamed and pushed me to the floor.

"I know how u feel because it happened to my husband. I couldn't deal with it. Something to over me and killed ur wife." I cried "i need help. Just like u. Im not crazy i just want to protect my son"

Hoseok helped me back up and sighed.

"Go to the staff room and pick up the knife on the side. How would ur wife feel knowing u didnt go through that torture but u did. Every argument u started every time u did something wrong and she suffered." I noticed i was getting into his head so i sang

"Join me join me, take me place, u killed me u killed me not leaving a trace, a husband a wife, one went slice, a husband no wife, pick up the knife," with that he walked out.

The next thing i know every staff member ran past shouting "dr jung" at the top of their lung. I laughed and as i looked out the small slit in my padded room i saw him laid there with a cut throat.

// present day //

{ seokjins pov }

I was stunned. How easily he got into peoples minds and how he never committed a murder but practically killed everyone. It was amazing.

I rested my head in my hand

"Ur an amazing man namjoon. Ive worked with many psychopaths but none have ever been as messed up as u..... i love it" i suddenly notice my pants tighten when he smirks and leans closer so our faces were nearly touching.

Why did he turn me on so much?!

"Kim seokjin im a fucked up man. I drive people to insanity, i make people kill themseleves and im heartless, ur the first person who hasnt called me a monster"

Our mouths were centimetres away.

" oh hun u r a monster alright, but there's something about that thats is....."

"Hot?" He asks and bites my bottom lip.

I nod and smirk.

Suddenly someone walked in. It was Dr Min.

"Time to back to ur padded cell kim!" He put namjoon back in the straight jacket.

"See u tomorrow" namjoon smiles and him and min yoongi walk out.

I touch my lip and smirk. Im flirting with a psychopath but if it gets me closer to him and helps me get inside his head then its worth it.