• 10 •

{ seokjins pov }

I woke up but namjoon wasnt in bed. I looked around and he was gone. I slowly got up and put on my tight jeans and over sized pink hoodie. I walked over to kookies room.

"Kookie wheres appa joon?" I walked in but no one was there.

I suddenly heard a car horn outside. I ran out to see jimin sat there.

"Kaja!" He yelled.

I got into the car and started driving.

"Where are we going?" I asked

He didnt reply but just started singing

"It's a beautiful night ,We're looking for something dumb to do, Hey baby, I think I want to marry you, Is it the look in your eyes?, Or is it these dancing juice? Who cares baby, I think I wanna marry you
Well I know this little chapel on the boulevard we can go, No one will know, Oh come on boy"

He pulled over and i got out the car. I was met by jungkooks boyfriend taehyung who started singing to.

"Who cares if we're trashed got a pocket full of cash we can blow, Shots of patron, And it's on girl
Don't say no, no, no, no-no, Just say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah-yeah, And we'll go, go, go, go-go, if you're ready, like I'm ready"

He took my hand and we walked across the field to see my friend sehun.

Sehun took my hand and lead me to a building also singing

"Cause it's a beautiful night, We're looking for something dumb to do, Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you, Is it the look in your eyes?Or is it the dancing juice?Who cares baby,I think I wanna marry you"

We met an old psycho i helped out of the asylum who was now a friend of mine: hyungwon.

Of course once again hyungwon started singing

"I'll go get a ring let the choir bells sing like oooh, So what you wanna do?Let's just run boy, If we wake up and you wanna break up that's cool, No, I won't blame you
It was fun girl, Don't say no, no, no, no-no, Just say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah-yeah, And we'll go, go, go, go-go,If you're ready, like I'm ready"

Therer was suddenly a bunch of dancers come together and start dancing. All my friends came together when jungkook emerged from the crowd. I smiled.

He took my hand and dragged me up 6 flights of stairs up to the roof of the building as he sand

"Just say I do,Tell me right now baby,Tell me right now baby, baby
Just say I do, Tell me right now baby,Tell me right now baby, baby"

We got to the top and there it was. The roof was decorated beautifully. Flowers and banners everywhere with candles making it all lite up. I turned and saw namjoon on one knee holing a diamond ring.

"Oh it's a beautiful night, We're looking for something dumb to do
Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you, Is it the look in your eyes?Or is it this dancing juice?Who cares baby, I think I wanna marry you." He sang smiling at me.

Tears had made there way down my cheek.

I nodded quickly "yes! Yes! Yes! A million times yes!" I hug him tightly.

We both kiss as everyone cheers behind us.

He places the ring on my finger and kisses me again.

"I love u so much"

"I love u too" we rub noses.

When we got back home it was late as we spent the day celebrating. Jungkook was staying at taes house because he knew me and namjoon would be celebrating in our own way. And after hearing us in the shower he wanted go stay at someone else for this event.

We'd just finished 'celebrating ' when namjoon when in the bathroom. I laid on the bed twirling my hands in the pillow case.

{namjoons pov}

I looked at myself in the mirror but rather than the smiling boy whos in love, like usual, i saw a monster. The eyes were empty. The tattoo on my hand and symobols on my body were more obvious. I smirked and walked back into the bedroom

"I love ur voice please sing to me baby" jin smiled

I nodded and laid next to him stroking his hair

"Tick tock on the clock , one more doctor one more shot, they go crazy blame it on me, let me show u how insane i can be"

"N-namjoon thats what u sang to when in the asylum"

"Lets play a game........."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And thats the end! Please dont hate me! Hope u enjoyed it! Damn whats gonna happen! Jungkooks in danger! Jins in danger! Namjoons a psychopath! Dun dun dunnn!!!!