The Alpha's Tomboy

Chapter One-

Adam's P.O.V

The crowd was screaming for our team the wolves-Pretty ironic huh, it's an inside joke- as we stepped out of the change rooms onto the field. Our theme music was pounding, which hurt my head because of my extra hearing.

Our music slowly faded away and the crowd went silent as it was replaced by a different theme song. The Foxes.

The crowd started cheering even louder which surprised my teammates and I, seeing as we haven't ever been defeated and we didn't plan on it anytime soon.

"Why are they cheering so loud for the visitors?" I asked my brother Frank.

"Haven't you heard they got a new player and haven't lost one game since" He replied looking distracted.

Suddenly everything went silent and faded out as I took a breath in I smelt the most beautiful smell ever. I remember the talk that I had with my dad when I was ten

'When you find your mate you'll know. Everything will fade away and all you will see is her, and when you breathe in you will smell the most intoxicating smell ever. When you find her fate will do it's task and bring you together forever and when that does happen you will become Alpha of The Dark Moon Pack'

I turned around to try and find the one I'm meant to be with forever only to find the smell was coming from a football player with his face covered by his helmet. As I looked around I noticed everyone was staring at him with their mouths open in shock.

Shit I just found my mate and it's a guy.

Tyler's P.O.V

When I saw the suprised looks on their faces when they found out I was an girl.