Chapter Two - Are You Sure I'm The Only Girl Here?

P.S if I get anything wrong about the game just remember, I have no idea how 2 play football

Thx 4 the comments btw and sorry 4 not uploading, i had a major case of writers block :(

------

Chapter Two

(Adam's P.O.V)

"Can you believe it?"

"I didn't even know that was possible!"

I could hear my team mates talking, probably about the fact I'm GAY. I mean what else could they be talking about? I must of forgotten to close my mind link.

But if I don't except him it means I'm not gay ... right? It's weird though spending all of this time trying to find my mate, and when I meet her.... wait I mean him. I just reject him straight away.

(Tyler's P.O.V)

Every one was looking at me like I was an alien. I mean is it really that uncommon for a girl to play football. Sure a few people had complained about it not being fair and that it was against the rules, but as it turned out it was actually allowed in the rules.

But that didn't change some of their opinions. I thought back to Kyle Freeoak - who was on my old team twoyears ago before I changed to the foxes at Rossevelt High School.

He had taken it badly that I was becoming the star of the school and he was fading away. It's not like I tried to steal the attention, HELL I don't even like that many people - with the exception for my boys. I would do anything for them.

So back to Kyle, the night of the big game he had decided he wanted to steal the spot light away from me. The only way to do that was to do the worst possibl-

I was cut off by the the sound of my best friend talking to me.

" Tyler, TY-LAH, TYLER WAKE UP" Marcus started shouting while he shook me.

"Huh. What"

"You blanked out AGAIN. You need to stop doing that, It's getting really awkward when you just stand there and gape like a fish who just saw a hot jellyfish. It's not attractive" 

"Shut up" I muttered "I was thinking about HIM" 

"The offers still on the table, I'm willing to beat him up with the boys" He said while blowing up his cheeks and showing me his muscles, acting macho.

I snorted and walked up to where the other boys were lining up to start the game.

The ball was past to me when I smelt the most amazing smell ever 'Keep your head in the game Tyler, ignore the smell like Harry's socks, or Ty's football jersey he insists on never washing to make it always remind him of football' I think to myself 

I start running and just as i'm about to past the ball to one of my team mates, I look where the smell was coming from and saw it was a person.

I then made the biggest mistake of looking in his eyes, they were striking green with blue and brown flecks. I gasped and dropped the ball as I was tackled by someone on the apossing team.

The last thing I heard as my helmet flew off and my head smashed to the ground was a loud growl and a girly scream, but I just passed it off as my imagination.

------

I promise I'll start writing longer chapters soon and I'm going to get one of my friends to edit it - Alexxoxo