Florin

"Princess, let me explain what happened. I did not mean to disrespect you or your crown. What happened was a mistake" I was on my knees with my vision focused on the floor. The clear crystal floor, reflected my face. Thing was, it didn't belong to me, the face wasn't mine. It was a men. Who looked to be in his early 20's. He had green eyes and blonde hair. He was rather attractive.

"You wish to tell me that killing the Queen, King and my Sister, was not done intentionally? That you accidentally killed them?" I looked up, to see someone sitting on a throne, a crystal throne. Seems like everything was made of crystals. She had brown hair and green eyes. She was dressed in a green, silky dress, that flowed down her body. She had a tiara on top of the braided hair. It was made of crystal, with turquoise diamonds.

"Yes, Princess. It was a mistake. I did not mean to kill them. I thought they were trespassing" the mans voice was also not mine.

"Ah, yes. You thought they were trespassing, in their own castle, their own home, in their rooms. You want to tell me, you did not recognise them?" She looked ready to kill, so I averted my eyes back down

"I did not see their faces, Princess. They were facing away from me."

She stood "You did not notice them in the royal attire? As well as the crowns on their heads?" Her voice was slowly fading.

"Princess, you are not being fair..." The voice faded and so did the floor I was facing.

I was surrounded by darkness, before I was in a room, more like an attic.

"So you want me to kill her?" I asked

"She's the only one left. If she dies, we can take over. You as King and I as Queen. We can rule over this race and have power over all supernatural beings" I recognised the voice but couldn't name it

"The Princess, will kill me"

"She already did, did she not? She sent you to hell and you suffered. You have been burning for how long? One hundred and seventeen years of burning" she is right, I found myself thinking

"You are right! She did send me to hell. She did leave me to die. She did not have mercy on my soul, so I shall have non on her's. I will kill her" with that I woke up.

I sat up on the bed, my head feeling dizzy and heavy, then the strangest thing happened. I thought I was going crazy at what I heard. A voice. In my head. Not one that sounded like my subconscious. It was a voice, like someone else was speaking to me.

'Relax first. Your body has undergone a lot of pain and changes. We must take things slow' it confused me. Was I crazy? Was that why I heard this voice and why I felt the way I did yesterday? Was I yesterday? 'No you are not crazy, just confused and the pain happened two weeks ago. I have let you sleep to give your body rest and to give it time to get used to all the new energy'

Ok now I swear I'm crazy. What new energy? 'Your powers' was all she said before the door banged open to reveal, the guy I acted like a fool in front of. His hair was a mess, but he pulled it off. He wore a black vest and stylish torn jeans. His jaw was tight and he looked angry.

"Why have you locked yourself up for two weeks?! Do you have an idea how worried I was?!" He slammed the door shut and came to stand at the foot of my bed, with his arms crossed above his chest. When I heard the words leave his mouth, I felt anger rising in me.

I stood from the bed, with my arms also crossed."What do you care what I do with my time?! You don't know me! Why don't you occupy your spare time taking care of William?!"

"I do take care of William but that doesn't stop me from being worried about you!"

"You don't have to worry abut me! All you have to do, is try and find your wife and live happily ever after! So do us both a huge favour and leave me alone!"