Pain

I woke up to the sounds of arguing people. There were screams and shouts. Sounds of breaking plates.

"Arg!! You are so full of yourself!" It was a male voice, dripping with the Italian accent. I felt shivers run down my spine.

"And you're not?! Yeah right! You think you're a gift to women from god!. You're not!" I recognised that voice from someone. I just don't remember who.

"I have no time to fight with you. So please leave me. What I do on my time, with my life has absolutely nothing to do with you." The voices quieted as I heard them get near my door.

"I don't care what you do...but just think of your mate. How do you think she will feel, finding out you have slept with almost all the girls at school?" I felt a pain in my chest when I heard that but I was quick to put aside.

"I do not want, nor need a stupid mate!! What will I do with her?! I will not be tied down to one girl!" His voice rose with each word he said. Those words felt like I was being stabbed in the heart. I don't know why I'm feeling these things.

"Shhh! Ally is sleeping! You'll wake her up and she's really tired!" It was a whisper-yell. They already woke me up, might as well continue. But I'm still tired. I closed my eyes, maybe they will stop. And after a while it seemed they stopped. I heard nothing...but was proven wrong when I heard a loud slap from outside my room."I'm tired of telling you to stop! She will loathe you and your pathetic existence! Do you know how mich pain she will be in? Sleeping around will only make her feel rejected by you. Don't you understand?!"

"Do not touch me again or I will rip your head off" the seriousness I heard I'm his tone made me wrap the covers tightly around me.

"Do it! You love threatening people and watching them submit to you. Not today! I am sick and tired of you using that Alpha tone with people. It won't work on me again. I am an Alpha too and you don't see me using it against people...just stop what you're doing to her"

"What is going on here?" Another voice chimed."Alex is sleeping. She is very tired, what are you going here?"

"Alice wanted to introduce us but with the way I look, I'll probably scare her away."

I got up from the bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower. Their argument was confusing me. The bathroom was covered with black tiles and it was as huge as my bedroom back at home and my room bigger then the kitchen and lounge room back at home. The bath was huge and so was the shower. There was plenty of room to dance around. I stepped in the shower and let the steaming water relax me.

I think I should have stayed with my mum. People here were crazy. What's a mate anyway? Why did they think they were Alpha's? Did they think of each other as animals? Maybe it just the way they title each other?

After I was sure my body was clean, I went out to my room and searched for my suitcase. When I didn't see it in the room, I looked in the closet. It was empty, no suitcase. I walked to the door leading to the hall way and poked my head out, hoping no one was there. Just my luck, dad, Alice and a guy I didn't know. He turned his back to me the moment the door swung open. I felt my cheeks start to burn in embarrassment but I quickly covered up my embarrassment and stood up straight, with confidence."Dad, where did you put my suitcase?" Just at that moment, the guy I didn't know turned to look at me. He had black messy hair and blue eyes. His jawbone was strong and he was very tall and muscular. I could see the outline of his muscles, though the white shirt, that really suited him. He had black shorts that hang low and his shirt was unbuttoned, showing me his abs. They were toned and looked good enough to eat. He was very tall, maybe 6'9 or even above 7'1. When I looked back up to him, he had a smirk playing on his lips.

"Nope! You're not going to try something on Ally. She's like your sister! All you should do is stop for your-" Alice was cut off by...

"Mate!" He pulled me into a hug that sent tingles of electricity through my body. I tried pulling away from him, but he tightened his hold on me.

"Daddy!" The little boy rounded the corner and came crashing into the man hugging me. He let go of me and picked up the little boy. They looked very similar, only the boys hair was a light brown color." Daddy, did you found mommy?" The way he mixed found and find with each other was cute. I felt a pang in my heart at what I just heard. This was his child. Not that I had anything against the child, it was the thought, that he had a child with another women that had my heart breaking, its not like he made him alone and the fact that he had been looking for her.

"Um...no. I-I...you don't need her...anymore" he looked at me as he sid that, then turned his attention to his son."William, this is, Alex. Alex, William." He pointed to us ans he said our names. I didn't know what to do or say to William. I wanted to hug him and smile like there's no tomorrow but the pain I felt when I looked at him and thought about how I wasn't his mother overwhelmed me. I just turned my back on him and shut the door, locking it.

I went to sit I'm the middle of the bed, with my hands wrapped around my knees, which were up to my chin. Why didn't I just say a kind hello to William? Why did I act so rudely? He did nothing to me, I don't even know him.

He has a son. He obviously had a wife and was looking for her. She ran away. Why? Did she ran from the responsibility of a child? Was she tired of living with the most handsome man on the face of the earth? She couldn't possibly want to leave them. William was the cutest child I have ever seen and he was, as I said, handsome.

I can't believe he has a child. One that's not mine. A child that I didn't carry. A child that made him happy. A child he was going to be proud of, one day. A child I would never have...

I realised tears were running down my cheeks and I was sobbing. I don't know why I'm crying. I have no reason to but I felt like I did. I felt like I was being stabbed in the chest and head.

A blinding light overcame me, causing me to shield my eyes but even with my eyes shut, the light still blinded me. A sharp pain hit my back and it slowly started to consume my whole body. I heard a loud scream and realised it was mine, moments later. I felt like my skin was being cut open and like someone was burning me. What was happening to me? Why did I feel like this?

I continued to scream as the pain only got worse. As time went by, the pain moved from my outside skin to inside. then moved to boil my blood.

Why hasn't anyone came to see what's wrong? Did they cause this pain? Didn't they care about me? Didn't they want to know what's wrong with me? What is wrong with me? Am I dying? Or burning to death?

Then the pain just stopped and so did my screams. The blinding light didn't vanish and I saw a yellow glow coming into view.

I women who looked radiant and confident. She looked like she ruled, with her chin in the air. She had glowing blonde hair and blue eyes.

"W-who are you?" I don't know how she got here.

"That does not matter right now. You have to overcome your fears. If not, they will lead you to the ground. I can not tell you anything yet, except that you will not be the same again. You are no longer a human but I cannot tell you what you are but I will say that, when you awake, Florin, will explain it to you. I ask you to listen to her. She will never misguide you, Alex. You can trust her with your life. She will teach you what to do and show you who to trust." She started to fade away."Listen to her. I love you, Alex"

☆♡·┈̥⌣̊ː̗̀☀̤̣̈̇☆♡·┈̥⌣̊ː̗̀☀̤̣̈̇☆♡·┈̥⌣̊ː̗̀☀̤̣̈̇☆♡·┈̥⌣̊ː̗̀☀̤̣̈̇

I would really like to know what you think of the book so far, so please comment.

If you like a chapter, please vote.

IT'S DECEMBER!!!! CHRISTMAS is around the corner!!!ˆ⌣ˆ