Let The Feast Begin

It had been 464 years since I had last seen my master. When he had awoken me after letting me sleep for two months. He said that I wasn't well enough after one so he had kept me under for another. I wasn't sure that he was telling the whole truth but I wasn't going to disagree with my master.

As I had promised him that night I had left for the human world and not come back. It had been hard and I still found myself spending every full moon on the tallest building in the city. I would look out to where I knew my Master would be.

This city had first started with my house I had built with the werewolves help. It might have looked like an ordinary two story house from the outside. But what lay under it made it very different. There was four floors below ground level which contained two labs, a training room and the bottom floor was for my master to sleep when he needed to.

I had designed the training room so it would not corrode when my power came in contact with it. It had taken me years and lots of experiments just to get a satisfying test.

My house sat at the edge of the city which had first started as a place where I housed children that had no other place to go. But over the last three hundred years it had grown into a concrete jungle of buildings.

I hoped my Master would like it here. I'm sure he would enjoy the school I had started for him. It would be good for my Master to learn about the new world with others still finding there footing in this ever changing world.

I sat at my desk in my office at the school, there was always to much paperwork to do. I turned at the sound of foot steps heading towards my door.

It was probably a student being sent here to be told off as I almost never got personal visitors apart from my yearly visit from Muzaka. Now that I thought about it, it was most likely that time of year again. I sighed as the door opened.

"Frankenstein its been too long" Muzaka greeted me.
"Never long enough if you ask me"
"Don't give me that I have brought a guest this time"

I looked as the other person stepped through the door. Suddenly my mouth was dry and my brain switched off.

"It's been a while Frankenstein"
"Master" I managed to get around my desk and dropping to a kneel.
"Stand"
"Yes"

I gestured for my master to take a set on one of the couches in the room while I made coffee. I ignored Muzaka in favour of serving my Master.

"Master how was your sleep"
"I only just opened my eyes"
"I see. How are you finding the language here after being asleep for so long"
"No problem with my abilities. I'll get use to it like I always do"
"Good to here that"
"Your gate man was quite impressive. He was telling off a red haired child"

It was at that point Muzaka joined it.
"And you said no werewolves on the school grounds"
"He's all human and what are you doing here"
"Well you should thank me for bringing your Master here. You know he would of gotten lost trying to find this city. It was just lucky that I had some business with the noble lord"
"Fine, thank you, now leave"
"No can do, you are coming with me"
"I cant Master is back"
"He can come too"

I looked at Master and he seamed interested.
"Raizel your coming to a werewolf celebration"

My Master nodded and stood
"Good now Hurry up Fallen Angel and get sorted"

I sighed, if my Master was going then I would have to as well.

It didn't take long to organise everything with the secretary that I had a family emergency and I would be leaving. Once that was done we left right from there. It was luck that night was soon approaching so we could use enhanced speed.