Call It Quits

7 months later

" 'Mione, that guy over there is surely melting you with his stares..." I turn and look around where Pansy is looking at, and then there it is, a brunette bloke is looking at my direction, and as soon as he realized I am looking at him, a smirk played in his lips.

" Know him, perhaps? " A chuckle left my mouth as I heard Pansy asked.

" Yes I do, but I kind of forgot his name..." Still looking at the man, I can feel Pansy smirking and is amused by my statement beside me.

" Well, well, well my darling, how did you met that lad without me knowing? You'd just got away for merely a day and you already met someone? Oh Merlin, and you even forgot his name, what a shame. Tell me 'Mione, where and when? " I shook my head in amusement and just answer her question.

" Last night at a bar at Maldives, can't blame me for forgetting his name, I really didn't even listen or pay attention in our little chitchat, all he rants about is how rich he is " It's now Pansy's turn to chuckle.

" He's yours if you want. I'm kind of bored with him, he's not much of a use and fun " Pansy was taken back and almost spit her drink. I bursts out laughing causing her to smack my shoulder.

" I don't take leftovers 'Mione, just left him aside, might someone would pick him " I laugh and later excuse myself to leave the dance floor, making my way to the lad. As I get closer, I can see his eyes roaming from my head to toe, mesmerizing the beauty before him. And with that thought, I can't help but smirk. I am simply irresistible.

" Good evening malady..." As soon as I reach him, he stood up and bow to take my hand and kiss the back of it.

" Good evening to you too . . . " I greeted, not even minding to say his name.

He chuckled and cross his arms in his chest, " Forgotten my name already? " I rolled my eyes and nod. Clearly, his flirting.

" Mind if you help me remember? "

" Well, maybe if I do this, you'll pronounce my name correctly... " And this caught me off guard as he started leaning on me, but before his lips reach its destination, I step back and glare at him.

" Why such thing? " I asked with kind of irritation in my voice.

" Feisty, aren't we? Well, am I not allowed to kiss you? " I quickly scoff and give him an amuse smile.

Assuming already?

" Why would you? " I, at least managed to hold my laughter for how priceless his reaction was.

" What do you mean? We're together, so it serves me the right to kiss you " This time, I chuckle. I mean, who gives him the idea that we're together?

" Together? Really? There's no 'us', and honestly what made you or give you the slightest idea about that? " This taken him step back, and is evident how confounded he is.

" But- you can't be kidding me. Last night, our talk, our dance, how we interact with each other-" He immediately stopped as soon as my laughter roared in his ears.

" So you fell? That was nothing, all nothing. Can't you see? Or still not get it? You're just a pastime whom I don't waste time using again " Those words may rather be the words of terror for him, but for me, that's what I call music.

I watched his eyes widened and his body tense, poor man, if he just played along with me instead of taking it seriously, this for sure will not be a big bad news for him.

" But, no, this can't be. The way you look into my eyes last night was . . . was meaningful, full of grace and passion, you like me I know that, you fell for me-you can't just be fooling, playing and messing all along " I watch him with amusement, enjoying how dramatic he is, putting a play that might melt my heart and make me fall for, but, I'm not that fool to not to notice. I'd watch hundreds of acts like this, and no one can blame me for being used to.