Prologue

Moonbyul(23):
Ever since middle school I always dreamt of performing on a big stage, having nice people supporting me, and having the loveliest members whom will I treat as a family.

I trained for about 3 years to finally debut as the rapper of the group and Im now celebrating our 2nd anniversary as a group. Up till now being famous is still surreal for me. The love i'm receiving from people that I now treat as supporters who takes joy on cheering me up and see me perform and do what I like is one of the most precious thing I will, probably, treasure my whole life. Thanks to them 'cause now I know the feeling of happiness beyond happiness.

Many of my fans probably know anything about me, but the past of mine is still kept hidden. I was 18 he was 19 when we thought and did the unthinkable...

Chanyeol(25): Doing music is my dream. When an agent noticed my talent I was more than excited to show people my love and passion for music. Playing piano, drums, guitar and whatever kind of instruments I got ahold were the time where I'm happiest. I started training at the age of 16, almost 6 years in the making when I finally debut at 21. At first it was overwhelming because of so much love were receiving from the people but I became used to it and is now a part of me. People may know what we're up to in shows, performances and other things but they only know that part of me. They've seen my pre-debut photos and videos but not my life when I was still a trainee. I became someone's world and she becomes mine. And...