3 - Backseat

HI ITS BEEN LIKE OVER A YEAR SINCE CHAPTER TWO SO IM VERY SORRY BUT I THOUGHT I WOULD WRITE SOMETHING FOR YOU CAUSE SURPRISINGLY PEOPLE LIKE THIS STORY SO ANYWAY THIS IS NOT EDITED SO SORRY IF THERE ARE ERRORS OR ITS SHITTY BUT YOURE WELCOME

IDK IF ILL CONTINUE THE BOOK AFTER THIS ILL SEE

also this took me hours to write because I got distracted by depressed listening of all one direction albums

ANYWAY ENJOY XX

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Thank god my shift was finally over!

After the girls nagging me all day, to let the mysterious man drive me to tafe, I decided that maybe it wouldn't be so bad and I'll let him take me. Right?

Hannah insisted I end my shift early, so that, in her words, "you can get more time with lover boy, maybe he'll fuck you in his backseat.", Of course my cheeks went red, but I told her no such thing will go down. The girls wished me luck and sent me off.

So here I am, phone in hand, paper in the other, waiting outside the small cafe, with my thumb hovering over the call button.

"Don't be a pussy April." I whispered to myself, which caught the attention of an elderly woman entering the shop. I politely smiled at her, she didn't return it.

I look back down to my screen, and before I know it, my phone is ringing, "Zayn" flashes on my screen.

I hesitantly pick up.

"Uh, hello?" I speak into the phone.

"Hi gorgeous" The devil himself says back. Jesus Christ.

"Um yeah, hi, I um... I decided to let you take me t- I mean" God I'm a blabbering idiot. "Can you please give me a ride, since you, I mean y-you offered so I was just wondering if... sorry I'm so rude could you please pi-"

"I'll be there in 5." He says, as he hangs up the phone.

Oh god, he's actually coming to pick me up. I don't even know this guy what am I doing? I mean I know his name is Zayn, and he loves Vanilla Latte's... but I mean besides knowing he has gorgeous deep brown eyes, he's practically a stranger to me, a serial killer at that!

Okay now you're being an idiot April. I'm sure he's a gentleman, who will drop be off at campus, while having a polite discussion, and against Hannah's dismay, I will not be having sex with that man.

A slam of a car door pulls me from my thoughts, and I see the dreamy man, in his signature black jeans, and denim jacket adorning his shoulders, walking straight towards me.

"Daydreaming?" He smirks, as he grabs my hand and pulls me towards his '71 Black Mustang. Wow.

I pull my hand away, and he loses his smirk. He opens my door for me, and he places his hand in the small of my back, gently yet firmly guiding me down into his car.

The feeling of his warm fingers pressed against my skin, where my work shirt has lifted up an inch, is hypnotising. I almost lose my breath as he fiddles with the hem of my tight polo shirt.

I quickly step down into his car, to free my body from his sickly, heavenly, orgasmic touch... What the fuck April.

I calmly, or as calmly as I can, sit down in my seat while Zayn walks around the car, and hops into the drivers seat.
Just as I'm about to put my seatbelt on, guess who reaches across and does it for me, mister panty dropper over here.

I jumped when his rough fingertips ran over the knuckles of my left hand, as he takes the buckle from me and clicks it into place. All while his knuckles were pressed into my right hip, again pressing into my skin, where I still yet to pull my top down.

When I look up at his face, his eyes are locked on my lips, and I quickly look out the window. He laughs and turns forward, starting the engine of his gorgeous vintage car.

"Let's go" He growls.

This is gonna be a long ride.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N

RIDE THAT DICK AMIRITE

no I'm sorry that's the next chapter