Chapter 2

It was the next morning. And little Lylac was terrified. She was walking around the streets, with a knife in her hand, and her little teddy bear in her other hand. But wait. Little Lylac sees something in the distance. What she saw made her even more terrified. In the distance, she saw a black shadow figure far in the distance. As she was started the back away, the figure moved closer. And closer. She ended up running the other way. She looked behind her, and didn't realize that she had dropped her little teddy bear. She was so sad, she just ended up laying down on her back, crying, bawling her eyes out and staring as the figure slowly hovered towards her. She starts to see that the figure has red eyes. As soon as the figure got close enough to her, it stopped. As it stopped, the figure started to smile. Creepily. This smile stood out. It was a red smile, that had teeth. Big, sharp, dirty, yellow teeth. It held up a knife. The figure darted toward her. By Lylac quickly held up her knife, pointing toward the sky, and turned her head to the side, squeezing her eyes shut.

The little girl who they called Lylac, the girl with the sweet green eyes and the long brown hair, with the tears running down her cheek constantly, had felt drops of liquid on her chest. She swapped some on her finger, and looked at it. It was blood. Then she looked up. She saw the shadow figure hanging on the knife right above her face, as the dark red blood dropped on her chest. She stood up, pulled the knife out of the lifeless body, put the knife in her backpack, then ran and grabbed her teddy bear, and stuffed the knife in her backpack, and put the teddy bear in the separate pocket of her backpack. And ran. She ran like there was no tomorrow.