The Plan |Chapter 3|

-??? p.o.v-

'Did you get the boy? Did you kill him?" My boss asked, "I couldn't he had that snobby demon Butler with him." He growled but smiled a true and honest smile that showed nothing but evil. "Next time my boy...--" He started, "--I have a plan next time you encounter the Phantomhive brat." I responded with a 'hmm' and my boss sighed, "First of all quit it with the stoicness, and second--" I rolled my eyes, "--second is about the plan--" I directed my eyes towards the tall man that was hovering over me because he was like as tall as Bigfoot.

"You go around and sneek into the Phantomhive manner and grab the boys ring, that way he will have no choice but to get his little demon Butler to go fetch it for him, while the Demon is out looking for it I will he burying it underground, while that's happening--" he takes a deep breath, "--you will be hiding in a closet, and when your for sure the demons gone, get your baseball bat and kill the boy!" He chanted happily jumping up and down and up and down. I felt quiet tired so I closed my eyes leaning against the wall.

Oh well.

-Boss ??? p.o.v-

I re-opened my eyes seeing a small 16 year old kid leaning against the wall sound asleep. Sighing but nothingless chuckling at his expression. Picking up the boy slinging him over my shoulder I walked to his room. Kicking opened the door with a light tap of a foot I layed him down on his bunk bed whom he shared with a fellow teammate. I walked towards the door turning out the blazing light, looking back at the two kids, peaceful.

I smiled softly closing the door. Feeling a presence. It was mysterious. The room went tense even though it seemed I was the only one occupying it. I shrugged it off inhaling then exhaling.

-??? p.o.v-

I better inform young master about this....

-
Tnt
-