Chapter 1 ( how original XD)

A/n: Ik evryone hates these but this story is gonna be mixed up ya Enjoy.

Lucy's P.O.V

I have been getting worried and keep on blaming myself for the attack from my dad and causing her friends to much harm.'i have to leave here. My friends wont be safe near me its better if i just go'I think to myself as i continue drinking my strawberry smoothie.'i dont know where i'll go i just want to run away again its the only choice.'i think while i finished my drink and walk up to the masters office.

*knock knock* "can i come in gramps."I say politely.

"Yes come in, lucy."He says as i open the door and sit down on the chair near his desk.

"Um.. I would like to leave the guild to train ... I dont know when ill return. But please dont tell my friends i dont want to worry them i .. I want to protect them and not see them suffer because of me anymore.I know we are family but i dont want to see them hurt i want to become stronger so i can protect them instead of them risking their lives to protect me. Please i promise ill come back i just want to do this for them so i can protect myself and my family."i ask begging.

"I see ill try to keep it for as long as i can but they will get suspicious and come looking for you especially Natsu Wendy and Gajeel since they can smell your scent and track you down."He says .

"I understand. Thank you so much i appreciate it ."I say with the biggest smile and give him a big hug."well ill be going now. Bye take care." i say smiling as i'm about to leave.

"Bye child ill hope you come back safe and sound when you return."I give him one last hug and quickly rush back to my appartment to pack some things ill need .

As i reach my room i see Natsu on my bed and happy peacefully flying around the room.

"Hey where were you we've been waiting. We wanted to tell you we found a new job to do, here ."Nastu says as he hands me the job.

'Hm get rid of some bandits for 50,000 jems wow. But ill be leaving soon.' "Sorry Natsu i wont be able to join you guys ill be going to tr-...'wait what do i say they cant know um..' im going to visit my old friends .I promised them id stay for a few weeks so we can catch up on what happened while i was gone so you dont need to worry maybe next time." I lied.

"Oh i see .Well then have fun come on happy."Natsu says looking and sounding depressed as he jumps out my window followed by Happy.'Now i feel bad i dont like lying to my friends but its for a good reason.'I say to myself as i hurry and finish packing and leave into the forest.

As im walking through the forest i spot a water fall."wow its so pretty. This will be a great spot ill sleep behing the water fall so any wandering people wont find me."i say as i take my things. Behind the waterfall i notice a blue light in between some rocks. "Hm what is this."i wonder as i start to clear some rocks out of the way so i can see the blue light better.

As i finally clear a spot i fit throught the path i cleared out and see a bright blue portal.