Chapter 8

Still Lucy's P.o.v.

Hot. Its hot here.

I slowly open my etes and find no one other than Natsu in my bed.

"I have to honest he looks cute when he's sleeping." i say pushing his sakura colored locks back. I stand up but someone grabs my hand and pulls me back down.

"Stay." Natsu says softly and he hugs me close to his chest.

"N-natsu." i say blushing. I turn around to face him and can see he's fighting back tears of sadness.

"Are you okay Natsu what happened?" i ask a little panicky.

"Lucy i thought i losed you." he says pulling me closer. He burrys his head in the crook of my neck and i ruffle his locks gently.

"You had a bad dream then." i ask. He only nodds in response.

"What happened in your dream? Can you tell me." i ask. He pulls apart and sits on the bed as i do the same.

Natsu's dream Natsu's P.O.V

Lucy agreed to go to the dragon realm so we could see igneel. She opened up a portal and we steped through, but this wasnt the main entrance to the dragon realm. I've never seen this place.

"Hmm thats weird it should have taken us to the main gate let me try again." she says opening a new portal. Its brighter then the other ones she opens. She steps through as i stay to try and find out where we are.

"I cant smell them either." i say as i step through the portal too.

"What is going on i know the kind of portal im opening but it takes me somewhere different every time. Lets go back and go through the waterfall." she says as i nodd. She opens the portal to the guild and were back were we started.

"Lets go. This way." she says grabbing my hand. We start running and as always i have my big toothy grin on my face.

She suddenly stops so i stop too.

"Where being watched." she whispers to me.

"How many?" i ask her.

"5 ahead, behind, left, and right." she answers.

"Ill take ahead and right you get the rest." i tell her as she nodds. She winks at me and in a flash she's gone. I charge ahead but stop as soon as the people turn into there regular form.

"Igneel." i say as i hear a yell.

"Lucy!" i shout as im flung into a tree. I see a black and blue dragon holding Lucy as it drops her and steps on her.

"Nooooo!" i yell as everything starts turning Black.

End of The dream. Lucy's P.o.v

"Wow so you were scared because you saw me die huh." i ask and he nods.

"It's okay im alive and healthy." i say as he smiles.

"Lets go to the guild now." i say as i get out of bed.

I change in the bathroom then get my whip and keys and we leave to the guild.

As soon as we get in front of the guild doors were greated by a portal popping up. As usual my mom is the one coming out in human form..

"Hey mom." i say giving her a hug, she hugs me back of course.

"Hello Nalu." she says as i break the hug and we both look at her.

"Sorry but thats what im calling you when you to are together. Mira suggested it at the club yesterday." she mutters the last part.