Chapter 1

'CHER!' roared a voice from downstairs.'yes daddy?' she replied while poking her head out the door.'Have you seen Josh?'
'No,nope..no idea-' 'well if u see him tell him I need to speak with him,urgently' he interrupted.
Cher then closed the door silently and turnt around to admire somebody lying in the bed.She stood there for a moment and smiled as the boy was sleeping,a chill ran down her back as she walked closer to him.She jumps on the bed next to the boy.She touches his chest gently,'wake up sleepy head' she whispered to him.He slowly lifted his head and blinked rapidly trying to regain his vision,his head then dropped to the pillow and he smiled,his soft eyes looked up at Cher admiring her like she was the most beautiful person in the world.'morning' he whispered with a slight croak.'hi' replied Cher blushing, biting her lip. He then lifted himself up towards Cher,giving her a soft kiss on the lips,Cher then leaning in making him lay flat on the bed again.They then slowly pull away smiling,Cher's head leaning on his chest while he looks up at the ceiling.They lie there for a moment admiring,remembering the night before,enjoying each others company.

Quiet.

'Cher!' a voice roared. 'yes daddy' she shouts back lifting her head slightly.
'Tell Josh,HE BETTER BE OUTSIDE MY OFFICE IN 10 MINUETES!'
Cher quickly jumps up like a meerkat and looks at the boy,both their eyes showing terror.They both quickly get out of bed and the boy hurriedly gets dressed,still looking for his clothes that have been scattered on the floor.Cher helping him.She picks up his shirt and puts it on him gently as he fastens his belt buckle.They look at each other and smile again as the shirt is put on him by Cher.She holds the middle tightly and pulls him closer,he putting his arms around her waist,they touch foreheads and stare into each others eyes softly,they then smile for a moment and lean in to kiss,just as they lock lips they hear footsteps outside gradually getting louder and louder,not wanting to pull away they lean in tighter but Cher quickly pushes him away and toward the door.He quickly opens it and runs out suddenly stopping in the hall.
'There you are!,what have u been doing In there!' He looks at Cher's father with sorry eyes but as he turns around he smirks slightly.Before walking down the stairs,he looks back to find Cher watching him and smiling too.He then walks down the stairs slowly,slouching,without loosing eye contact with Cher

'Josh!' He rapidly turns around and begins to go down the stairs quickly,looking back at cher as much as he could with a cute ,gentle, smile

'Josh!'
He rapidly turns around and begins to go down the stairs quickly,looking back at cher as much as he could with a cute ,gentle, smile.
Cher smiles and shuts the door,she then slowly falls to the floor,sitting down with her arms leaning on her knees.She then takes a deep breath and lights up inside,looking up at the ceiling 'Groovy huh' she whispers.