Chapter 3-'the real world'

Every Thursday Cher catches up with Dionne and Tye going shopping and coffee
Josh, after hes finished his class at uni,goes back to the house and waits for her to get home.

Cher,Dionne and Tye sit In the cafe gossiping about their boyfriends,this was the time Cher could speak about boys,in high school she never went near them, now she has Josh who she cant STOP talking about. Dionne and tye dont mind as they find it cute.

Back at the house:
Josh is sat on the sofa with a huge bowl of cheesy crisps(watsits or something..),Cher quietly walks into the room coming up behind him to scare him. Cher quickly leaps and puts her hands round Josh's chest 'boo' she said quietly smiling
Josh lifts his head up and smiles cutely at her, lifting his head,giving her a sweet kiss on the lips,they smile and lock lips again,this time more passionately.
'Gross,you breath sticks of cheese eww' Cher says as she walks to sit on the sofa.
'oh,you loved it really' he smirks.
'as if!'
Cher looks at the TV while Josh is still looking at her,admiring her again. He notices her looking confused and puts his hand softly on her back slowly moving down back onto the sofa.
'Wha-'
'Your watching cartoons?'she interrupts looking at him co fused but also admiring the fact he is watching something she loves.
'Well,I figured since I'm stuck with you,ill have to get used to it' he chuckles looking into her eyes,Cher smirks back,admiring Josh's smile.
'and anyway,they're way existential' Josh says lifting his eyebrows
'Josh' Cher says hitting Josh's shoulder playfully smiling at the fact he remembered when she said that.
they both smile at each other and Josh locks his eyes onto her still smiling.
Cher looks back and goes to rest her head on his chest,Josh quickly moves the bowl of crisps and his arm around her holding her gently and lovingly. Cher loving his warm embrace they both smile as they watch cartoons together.