Bremen...

As I was saying, Markus life is quite difficult. He is milles appart from his family. Anyway, all the city thinks his father work in the GESTAPO as mine does, and that I am his biological sister; I'd love to, it'll be an honor.

Let's go back a couple of years, when he was nine years...

Markus father is called Hans, and his mom is called Adalia. Hans worked 15 years in the SS (Secret Service), as his father did. On the other side, Adalia has been always a housewife. She did not finish her major as nurse, so she is at home most of the day. But the teasure for Markus is his sister, little Anna. She is three years smaller than him, anyway he protects and love her more than anything in life.

While Markus lived in Bremen, he and little Anna studied in a private school. They got many privileges; a comfortable house, free dinners, nice clothes, gifts, toys and german's  books. Anna had many deportive articles, raquets, balls, and also some long plays of her favorite music. On the other side, Markus had a piano toy, and music devices, he also had many books of German history and pictures of nature.

Markus favorite hobby is watching little Anna playing in the ground and singing everywhere. He also loves nature and listen to music... His house is really comfortable, we could say he has everything he wished.

One day he was in the ground, watching Anna playing soccer; it was her favorite sport. Most of the boys of his age, should participate in the Youth League, but his parents did not support Hitler's ideas and movements, so he spent his free time in house. Suddently the GESTAPO kicked the door, and about ten soldiers were in the house, looking where were mom and dad. When little Anna saw them, she hid on the "secret room" we had. On the other side, Markus stood still, sitting on the long grass. Hans, went and presented himself to them.

The soldiers told him that there were suspects of our family hiding jews. Then, Hans showed them all the house. The problem was that the soldiers saw the secret room, where Anna was. Adalia explained them that it was a place where they hid the food and all supplies from thiefs, but one of the soldiers found a book writen by a jew and a Bible, and problems began. Hans and Adalia were put on the black list, and that changed their life.

They were germans, but how could a german believe in God?