Levi Benton Reunited

Today my friend Skylar is taking me to a Miss May I concert for my early birthday.

My old friend Levi is in Miss May I but I doubt he'll recognize me. It's been forever since we've talked.

But anyways let me tell you about myself.

I'm 21. I'm goth. I have pitch black hair with a fringe. My eyes are extremely blue. My name is Sienna and I have a roommate named Skylar.

Since Skylar and I have to leave at 12 for the signing we decided to get ready now. We looked at the clock it was 11:45 so I got up and went to go wash my face then fix my hair. I told skylar to find my good shorts and Miss May I shirt with the rips in the back while I do my makeup and hair.

When I got back I got dressed and Skylar went and got ready while I checked my Tumblr and Twitter.

Once Skylar walked out dressed and ready to go we both slipped on our new Vans and grabbed a breakfast bar then headed out to the car and drove to the Venue

*skipping car ride*

As soon as we pulled up to the venue Skylar was so excited and I was just hoping Levi would remember me at the signing.

We walked out of the car and walked towards the signing.

All I've been thinking about is if Levi will remember me.

Once we got to the signing we got lucky and we were third in line.

Now it's our turn and Skylar went first and got her At Heart album signed by Levi and went down to each and every member. As soon as I said hi to Levi his jaw dropped when he saw me.

Levi- oh my god Sienna is that you?

Sienna- yes. Ohmygod I can't believe you remember me it's been forever!

Levi- Sienna I miss you. You and your friend Skylar can come backstage. Here's some passes.

*end of conversation*

As soon as the signing ended I grabbed Skylar and dragged her backstage.

Once we got backstage Levi was warming up and I went to go sit on the couch beside him and hugged him.

I always loved Levi's hugs.

Levi hugged me back before he went on stage.

He started singing At Heart.

After he sang At Heart he sang my favorite song Hey Mister.

Once he finished. The crowd went crazy. But he calmed them down saying "Guys calm down! I have to bring someone out!"

I saw Levi come backstage and felt him grab my hand and bring me on stage with him.

He yelled into the crowd "HEY LOS ANGELES I WAS JUST REUNITED WITH MY BEST FRIEND SIENNA!" then I felt a blush creep up on my face.

After he yelled that amazing announcement he started to talk again but was all serious.

He said "Now it's time to get serious. Sienna I missed you so much! And I love you and have always felt this way, now that i have you back will you be my girlfriend?"

All I could do was nod rapidly.

Then he pressed his soft lips to mine.

And said into the microphone "I Love You Sienna".