Back on

A large green truck pulled up by our side. "Young couple aye?" The old man who looked exactly Santa Claus and grinned at us with his pearly white teeth. This guy definitely looked friendly, because the last few that had stopped for us had a few mental problems either they were alcoholics or drug addicts. The back of his truck was filled with hay, the truck was definitely well taken care of, whereas normal farming trucks had that dirt/rusty kinda look to it.
"Yes that is!" Zayn shook the mans hand.
"Oh I remember when I was young, doin' the same thing you kids these days did. I was very much in love with this one girl... But anyways why don't you two hop into the back seat. I'll tell you more about my past romance when we get back if you want to here bout' it" the man pointed to the back seats.
"We'd love to hear it! Sorry what was your name?" I then shook his hand.
"Joseph Parker, yours?"
"Gigi, this is my boyfriend Zayn."

Zayn opened the door for me as any gentleman would. I hopped in and put my seatbelt on.
"So tell us what brings you two here to Austin Texas?" - J
"Oh we're just looking to start off new." - Z
"I swear I've seen your sweet little faces somewhere." -J
"Ohh, ahahah.... We get that a lot." Zayn winked at me.

Joseph then drove into a long driveway that was at least 500 metres. The massive black Victorian gates opened for us.

The place was beautiful, I had never seen a farm so well looked after

Then there was a large Italian style home, which had me in so much awe