more depression.....

....I don't know anymore.....I don't feel anymore.....I don't care anymore....I don't understand why nobody likes me.......why does everyone want me to die?.......I didn't do anything..........I feel so useless..........I can't feel anything......I can't feel love.......I Don't feel loved by anyone or everyone...........why do you have to make me suffer and make me die inside?.........I can't stop anyone from doing this to me...........why can't you all stop........I don't want more miserable stuff happening to me........I don't wanna commit suicide........I don't wanna be unloved...I just want someone who cares.....someone who can trust and heal me.........someone that can make me feel better.......but I have no one........I don't know what to do anymore........I can't stop this madness......this insanity.......this depression....this rage I'm having.......please help me......I don;t want to hurt myself.....I don't wanna break up with my love.....but I have nothing to do to stop it........I feel Bipolar......cause I have alot of depression in me.......and so much rage that I want to murder someone.......but I can't cause I'll get arrested........I don't know what to do about this...........I can't do anything.......I'm just useless........I can't defend myself....what's the point in life anyway?.........what is the goal to complete life?............nothing.......nothing at all.........I'm just some girl who can't control my life or my feelings from anything that has happened for the pass few years I've had.........I have to deal with alot of bullying in real life......but now cyber bullying?.........that's just worst for me cause  I had alot of suicide and depression thoughts in me and I have nothing to do..........someone help me deal with this.........please....................