Anger........guilt.......sadness......

why?.....just why?.........why can't you just leave Kayco alone?.......what is wrong with you Melissa?............what did she ever do to you?.....what did any of us ever do to you!?! WHY DO YOU WANT KAYCO TO SUFFER SO MUCH!?!??!?! WHY DO YOU WANT TO KILL ME AND MY FRIENDS??!?!? WHY DO YOU EVEN EXIST!!??!?! YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BREATH THE SAME AIR AS US!! YOU CAN GO DIE IN A HOLE!!! CRAWL INTO A DARK HOLE AND DIE!!! I'M SICK OF MY GIRLFRIEND SUFFERING FROM MELISSA AND FROM OTHER BULLIES THAT MADE HER LIFE MISERABLE!! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!!! I WANT TO KILL YOU MELISSA!!!!!! I WANT TO MURER YOU AND THE BULLIES WHO MADE KAYCO SUFFER!!! GO DIE MELISSA!!! DIIIEEE!!!!!!!!!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

please.......no more......I hate seeing kayco suffer......why can't your just leave Kayco, me, and my friends alone.......I'm sick of this......stop..... no more.........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I want Kayco to be alive..........I want to die with her..........your making me want to cut my wrist..........I can't hold back anymore depressing and suicide..............
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
just let us be free....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
please......no more.......