Chapter 2

Now, having sex with Anna was always on my mind, or any big girl in that matter. It got so bad that I stopped paying attention in class and my college grades started dropping. But this didn't stop me. I started missing class so I can stay in my dorm and plot how everything will go down in bed. Anna took over my mind now. I couldn't stop thinking about my beautiful peaches, and her big round tummy, and her huge thighs, but best of all her third chin when she smiled. My roommate got back from class and was stunned to see me here. "What the hell are you doing here? Did you skip class Colin?!" He asked me. "I can't stop thinking about Anna. I need to find a way that she will be entertained forever, and we can have sex till the end of time." I told him. "Oh my god Colin. Is there something wrong with you, because I'm seriously beginning to be concerned for you..." He told me. I didn't care, I simply ignored him and continued to plot. "This is going to be absolutely perfect..." I thought, "and nobody will ever stop me and Anna. Oh god I love her so much..."

        *****

   It was finally October 15, exactly one month after the first time we had sex. I was ready to have the time of my life. I truly hope that everything goes to plan, and Anna will have a good time. This is pretty much the only Thing I care about.