Chapter 3

You know, it never really bothered me that my girlfriend appeared to be almost twice the size of me. The
night was Saturday, October 15 and I Called Anna to ask her to come to my dorm room. She had no idea what was coming. "You've made this the happiest 8 months of my life" I said putting my arms on her big waist. she smiles, giving her that lovable third chin and she lays her head over my shoulder. "I love you so much" she whispers to me. I let go to look at my bed and then I look back at her. She does a cute giggle and walks toward the bed. I take my shirt off, revealing A some what two pack (I'm working on it.) and her whole body jiggles as she takes off her shoes. She then takes off her shirt which shows me her big beautiful curves. She looks at me, grinning, and I smile back at her and get into my bed. She then gets in, and by now all our clothes are off. Then she begins to give me a lap dance. Why, it appears she's prepared for this as well. This feeling was honesty amazing, I've never even thought of doing this before. Then we get to be basics, which you gotta love, right? And all through the night, we've been going back to back performing different kind of moves on each other, some I don't even think have a name! This was the thing I've been looking for all along. I truly enjoyed this so much, and I'm glad she did too. I was completely stunned to see the time, two hours had gone by!! "Okay, Anna. This has been an Amazing night for me. Thank you so much." I told her. "Two hours already?!" She laughed. "Ok, well I better get going." She started to put on her clothes but I interrupted her, putting my hand on her shoulder and kissing her on the cheek. She then smiles and me and kisses me back on the lips. Anna and my roommate both bump into each other on the way out, giving each other a friendly smile. "How'd it go this time?" He asked me, getting back from yet another party.
"Best two hours of my life. How could I ever get such an amazing moment back?" A told him. "Wow, two hours? That's unbelievable. Well, at least your finally satisfied." He told me. I smiled back at him, and yes, I truly was. But, maybe she wasn't. I guess I'll just have to spend another month thinking, and plotting, and giving her the night of her dreams.