c h a p t e r 5

Nhyra ja'nai Carter | Nuee pov 🌻

"Rei? " I walked into her room looking for her
" what ?" She asked coming from out of her closet
I sat on her bed
" how you feel about stripping? " I asked while playing with my finger nails .
"Shid I know it brings in dough "
" I think what's what I wanna do .." I looked at her .
"If you do it I'll do it too " she said sitting next to me .
That's why I fw her.
"I have a club in mind "
"Which one ? "
"The penthouse , on Iberville street "
I said pulling out my phone
"Ouu of heard about that one ! " She exclaimed
"Well since today's Saturday we should go ahead and see what's up "
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Later that night
Y'rei Rayona Carter | rei pov
Me and Nuee walked into "the penthouse " , Kodak black "scrilla " was blasting through out the club , "Um excuse me, do you know where I could find the hiring manager ?" Nuee asked one of the bouncers "
Straight down that hall later door to the left
" the bouncer said pointing to a hallway as we made our way to the hallway we got lots of dirty looks from some of the other dancers , some winked and blew kisses some even winked we found the office that the bouncer was talking about and knocked on the door ,
"He's busy ! " a female voice said from the other side of the door "Bitch shut the fuck up "
a male voice said and then we heard a loud **POP ** The door opened up and a girl walked out with a red hand mark going across her face, she mugged the shit out if us then a man appeared in the door zipping his pants
"dammm , what can I help yall with ladies? " The man asked licking his lips he was a handsome dark-skinned dude he had juicy plump lips , freshly did dreads that touched the middle o for his back he stood at about 6"3 this guy was very handsome " we're trying to get a job here "
"Come in"
We walked in and he shut the door behind us , we sat on the sofa he had sitting in front of his desk he sat behind his desk and started rubbing his goatee , "how old are yall ? "
"19 and 18 " I answered
"Yall got experience with dancing? " we nodded "yall sisters or some ? " we nodded "what made yall turn to dancing? Yall look like nurses or lawyers "
"Well we just moved here, and until we get back into school we need money to take care of our younger sisters " Nuee explained he nodded he head " well I gotta see what yall working with imma let yall go out there on the stage and do a song of yall choice yall wanna do separate dances or? "
"Together " we said at the same time
"Imma introduce yall as pinky and goldy aight ?" We nodded

*
"NOW INTRODUCING PINKY AND GOLDY !!" a voice said from the speakers me and Nuee made our way to the stage we chose the song "body party " -by ciara the song started playing and the lights went dim , we removed our cover ups and made our way to the poles that were located in the middle of the stage .
*
At the end of the song I landed in a split while Nuee slide down the pole upside down , the whole club erupted in applauds and screams , I guess that means we did good one of the other dancers swept our money into a trash bag and handed it to me.
in the crowd I spotted blue (man that gave them the job ) he motioned for us to follow him back to his office.
*
*
"Damm yall naturals , my people loved yall " blue said grinning at us all I could do was smile "Thank you " Nuee said shaking blue's hand .

 **"Damm yall naturals , my people loved yall " blue said grinning at us all I could do was smile "Thank you " Nuee said shaking blue's hand

Nuee's outfit ^^

Rei's outfit ^^.

Short yeah iknow, but I got some good ideas coming up for this book ... stay tuned .
-Chocasian ✨