C h a p t e r 9

Nhyra ja'nai Carter | Nuee | pov💛
My little sister pregnant. . .by this nigga though I can't believe this .
Once she told us the nigga ray looked so excited like .I
"Really baby ?" He asked rei .
"Yeah " she smiled .
She ended up leaving with him like a dumb ass , she's 18 so I can't really control her .
Just as things were starting to calm down .
"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO MY BABY NOSE MANE" Montana asked dude face was so Dam red in a moment or two steam would start coming from his head .
We told him what happened.
"Wait you said ray ?" He raised his eyebrow.
"Yeah "
"Man she talm Bout Ray6 " Montana said to Devin.
"OH YEAH !I knew the nigga looked familiar " Devin shook his head.
"So we gon pull up on the nigga or what ?"
"We can't really do nothing mane that's rei baby daddy " Devin stated .
"Babyy daddy ?"
"Yeah rei pregnant mane " .
Kenahja Milan Carter | juicy | pov 💕
My dam nose hurts so bad .
I'm really upset rei actually left with the nigga like man he put his hands on all of us and you just leave with him ? Shits really crazy I got my stuff ready for my shower I had to wake up early tomorrow for school 😒 the shower curtain pulled back and Montana stepped in .
"You good baby ?" He pulled me so that I was facing him .
"Yeah , it hurts though, how imma go to school with this big ugly bruise? " I whined .
"Put a band aid on it , and if anybody got some to say ion mind b- "
"Okay stink I get it "
"Come on let's wash up fat momma "
And we did just that .
*
*
*
The next morning ○
Devin Jeremiah Autry | Dev | pov 💸
Nigga woke up to an empty bed .
I went to the bathroom to take care of my hygienic shit.
Juicy and laylay was at school and Montana was most likely at the trap somewhere .
I shot her a quick text .
Text conversation -
Me : Where you at phat ?
Phat❤: I'll be home soon why wassup?
Me: that wasn't the question.
Phat❤: bakery with tana why ?
Me:next time wake me up , finna dip though.
Phat❤: kk , very safe pooh .
Me: aight 😘
End of text conversation.
This nigga Montana gay as hell going to bakery's and shit . I thought to myself
*
*
I pulled up to the trap and noticed nhyra's audi parked on the side then it hit me that's what she meant when she said bakery , I'm slow as fuck .
But what her lil ass doing here anyway? .
I was going to my office where I thought she would be at when I walked past the cookin' room.
I poked my head in to see Nhyra and Montana wearing aprons cooking dope.
Nhyra was all into it tho my baby had baking soda all over her face , iknow her wrist was hurting cause she was whipping hard as fuck .
I stood behind her .
Nhyra ja'nai Carter | Nuee | pov 💗
"Who told you to come up here phat ?" Devin deep as voice said .
"Don't walk up on me like that no more young" I rolled my eyes .
I clean up my mess then washed my hands.
I made my way to Devin's office and sat on his desk, he came in and sat and just glared at Me mugging.
"BOO! fuck starring at me like some wrong witchu " I mugged him.

"Don't even play with me Nhyra " he put his hand around my neck . (In a playful way)
I smiled he know I like that shit 😇😋
"Yo ass crazy g , but nah forreal on'Come up hea without me nomo fucks wrong witchu mane ? " he got serious.
Devin is bipolar as hell brah.
"I was bored juice and laylay went to school and you was sleep so me and Montana came here " I pouted .
"Come'ere " he said in a daddyish voice.
"Bend ova " he licked his lips
I looked at him for a second then did as told.
I had on a dress so he just lifted up without warning he shoved his self in me.
I held onto the desk .
Kenahja Milan Carter | juicy | pov 💕
"Miss Carter! Head up now !" My biology teacher tapped his hand on my desk.
I groaned in agony and picked my head up , he wasn't even talking about much man .
Soon the bell ring and it was time to go to lunch.
I sat in my normal spot with brittney , keisha and the rest of the hooligans.
"Girl damm tf happen to your nose? " brittney questioned while examining my nose in shock this was our first time seeing each other today .
"Fought with my sisters yesterday " I said nonchalantly.
"Hmmm that's not what I heard , I heard Montana punched you in your nose from claiming him " this girl shontay said taking a bite from burger.
I looked at her in disbelief, how'd she even know about me and Montana?
Brittney and keisha probably ran there mouths .
"First off sweetheart , if Montana would have done this to me I would have been sitting in a cell right now , not here , secondly if he did why is that your business? "
I looked at her blankly
"Our man is my business bitch " she mumbled but I heard her .
"Bitches real funny g , on bro nem " I laughed.
"You think he so loyal to you "
She was obviously trying to get to me .
"You sound mad though shorty. " I laughed again .
"I don't have time to fuss with you about what's mines " she tried to mumble the last part.
I was about 2 seconds away from busting this bitch upside her head.
"Calm down girl shit ain't even worth it " I nodded
Shontay huh? imma ask him about this .
Y'rei Rayona Carter | rei | pov
I'm so excited about having a baby , a little me ❤ The girls were so excited.
So was ray, I just know he's gonna spoil her , our relationship is improving also . I'm 6 weeks, can't wait for my baby to arrive.

Malaysia yarei stolkes | LayLay | pov 💗
It was last period so I asked my teacher could I go to the restroom, she said yes .
Once I got in the bathroom is checked my phone it was a text from rari
Text conversation -
Rari💔: yo , what you doing after school?
Me: for why rari ?
Rari 💔: mane yall get out at 2:40 right ? Imma pick u up G.
Me: yeah I guess , tf you wanna pick my 'insecure ' ass up for .
Rari 💔: **read**
Text conversation over -
That Bastard left me on read ok imma show him .
*
*
"Wassup lay ?" He put the car in reverse.
"Sup Rari? "
"My name Rari now? " he smirked
"Yup " I popped the p
"That's coo , anyways you Ain't been texting a nigga I ain get a text from you in hellas "
"I just decided to keep my insecure ass to myself yanno? " I smiled.
He sighed.
"Look mane I really ain't mean that shit , I just hate fa' muhfuckas to question my loyalty , and I'm not with all that going through phones shit " he said simply.
"So how am I supposed to know if you doing right brah ?"
"Trust a nigga "
Hmmm trust you ok.
This boring ...yeah iknow just wanted to update .
I didn't edit so there might be mistakes