CHAPTER 1:

I was walking down the street and felt a breeze going down my neck, making me shiver. I stopped at the market just to get milk and a few candy bars. I went into the aisle for candy and saw this teen boy, his black hair was slicked back and he had sea blue eyes and was wearing all black. I tried not to stare, you probably know that struggle. I then saw him look up at me of all people and smirk. I grabbed my favorite candy bars and went to get the milk; but before I left I looked up and smiled while he was still looking. I felt like I succeeded at something and grabbed the milk almost skipping down the aisle. I paid and walked out of the door, walking home.
      "Hey!" A voice from the distance called. I stopped dead in my tracks listening to the unfamiliar voice. "You dropped your wallet!" I turned on my heels and I saw the boy from the store and my toes in my shoes curled, my skin crawled and I had knots in my stomach. I walked towards him and looked at the ground.
     "Thank you,I must be careful." I said putting one hand out to grab the sad wallet with worn leather and only $1 left in it. He lifted up my chin with his finger and pointed to a mat black motorcycle.
   "Want a ride?" He said smiling. I had a tiny fear of riding motorcycles and I also had the fear of turning the boy down.       
         "Geez, I don't know really. My house isn't far, I can walk. Thank you, though." I said.  I wanted to runout in the middle of the street and get hit by the trucks that speed by like race cars.
        "Aw, I know where you live. I just moved across the street from you. Just this once?" I looked at him while he talked. A gust of air came by and made me really cold. I started to slightly shake. I also started rubbing my arms for warmth.
        He saw me and sighed, taking off his jacket and wrapping it around me. "Come on, you are freezing. Let me take you home." He got on and when he made me sit down he took his helmet and put it on me. We rode home and I thanked him saying goodbye. I went inside to find every one sound a sleep. I got ready for bed after kissing everyone in the house that night.   That was the last normal day.