CHAPTER 2:

I woke up the next day to the sounds of screams and machinery from outside. I ran to both my parents and older sister's room to find them dead. I ran with horror out of the house and into the street of insanity with people screaming and running. I was so confused thinking this was a dream. I cried in an alley way I found when I ran away from these robots brutality killing everyone in their path.I then heard a motorcycle from a distance. Guess who?! Hot guy from the store!
        "Get on!" He commanded holding out his hand for me to grab. I grabbed his hand and he threw me on his bike. Placing his helmet on my head. I wrapped my arms around his waist and held on for dear life.
           He turned a few sharp corners and brought me to this weird planked house about 2 miles away from the city. Even from there I could hear the screams of people being killed brutality. I was so scared I wanted to just get off the earth and go where no robot can survive. But I don't know exactly where it is. So, I just sat there quietly.
           We walked inside the house and I stopped to begin admiring the art work painted on the walls. All different sizes. With different frame designs to admire the painting.
        "You like it?" His voice made my spine tingle, breathing in my ear.
         "Yes, in fact I love it. The frame goes great with the picture, almost like-"
        "Like it's part of the picture?" He asked blushing a little.
      "Yes." I said smiling.
      "That is why I added it but no one payed attention to it. You're the first one." He said.