Chapter Three

I laid down on the ground, and cushioned my head on some leaves, I've been running from my pack. Im nothing but some pregnant slut. Wow, I'm gonna find this jackass and whoop his ass. "You run pretty fast doll." I turned to see 4 maybe 5 rouges forming a half circle around me. "Please leave me alone." I begged as tears streamed down my face, I've been gone from home for a week now, and you could tell I'm pregnant, but only by a formed baby bump, and lemme tell you, eating rabbits raw is horrible but I can't let my baby die. Its all I have left. "Im Darcy, this is Patrick, Fred, Luke, and Shamrock." he gestured to 4 guys and a small girl. She looked a few days pregnant herself, by 2-3 days give or take. "You too huh? lemme guess, you went to a party...totally wasted, sex, and then woke up alone? Then your alpha father kicked you out?" she took the words from my mouth, I stared gaping at her. "Same, only my jackass mate is here!" she slapped Fred, "Pat is my brother, he insisted he came with me, and Luke is a err, rapist." I gasped and held my stomach growling defensively, "no I'm not! God Sham Wow just shut up!" he snarled, my gut twisted as I heaved up the last rabbit, "are you o..." Shamrock heaved up her last meal and I broke out in tears, it hurt, I'm so hungry, and I am alone! I am jealous of Shamrock because the man who got her knocked up is her mate and beside her. Mine is probably fucking some other slut. Luke was kneeling beside me, rubbing small circles on my back as I fell aback against a tree before curling into his touch, he ran his hand over the bump and placed a soft kiss on it. "I'll care for you and this child." he promised as he gently lifted me, and I became a rouge...

{3 Months Later!!!}

I squeezed Luke's hand and began to cry as I peed myself. "What's wrong Willow?" he asked softly, I only squeezed his hand and let out a sob, "I peed myself!" he looked down and screamed, "Darcy! Everyone! We're having a baby!!!" he shouted as he lifted me up and sat me in the car, I screamed as I felt a contraction. "Get this fucker out of me!!!" I sobbed, clawing Luke's arm as he went wide-eyed at me. "Now!" he peeled out the drive way Darcy, and all them in a van behind us.

"Congratulations Ms. Claire, you have a healthy baby boy." the nurse handed me a small bundle, vibrant green eyes stared at me, gray rings around the mossy green. They were familiar. "So what is this lil boys name Love?" Luke asked as he looked my baby boy over. "Joey Logan Snow." it rolled off my tongue though I was unaware where Snow came from, I guess since my dad disowned me and I lost the last name Kingsley, I wouldn't give my son the last name Claire. "Handsome and adorable, now get some rest, I'll watch him." he pecked my cheek and pulled Joey from my arms who panicked in a fit of tears. The sound washed away all sleepiness as my wolf instincts kicked in to find and protect pup. "Pup." I growled looking for Joey. Luke stood in the corner holding him, rocking him but to no avail, calming him. "here lemme see." I demanded when Fred barged in carrying a pink bundle, "It's a girl! Maryanne Khloe Fritzman." he grinned goofily as he spotted Joey, looking at his green orbs and pure white hair that darkened. "Do you know who the father is?" he asked me as I raised a brow, "no, of course not." I muttered, "I think...I think that's Derek Snow's heir." I froze. I-I...no. That explains the need to name him Snow. Joey Logan Snow is the Alphas Heir.