Thriller

Here I introduce you to our 

Serenity Lima 

A misfit from the east , sent off to boarding school in order to be '' straightened'' out . This blacked haired darling is notorious being mouthy , a straight up bitch and overall the worst thing to fall for. Yet it's not easy for you not to , from her dazzling brown eyes which never miss the tint of mischief to her sunshine kissed skin and delicate rose red lips . Her name is the exact opposite of her , where ever she is , peace isn't. Yet , this exotic beauty has never found true love , with a few flings here and there , its no wonder she believes she can steal hearts and walk out.  

Then we have golden boy 

Niall James Horan

The world may never know why he was sent off to boarding school , maybe for the experience or maybe to be independent , yet one thing is for sure , he is the son parents wish for and teachers love .Perfect grades but yet our blonde hotshot has the innocence of a new born baby . I'd personally rate him a 10 , from his frosty blue eyes to his pale skin and his thick Irish accent. Having two girlfriends during his entire life so far our bombshell has decided love isn't for him.

But school isn't school with out romance and this year nature is targeting to very different people to bring on a roller coaster ride that ends either with a heartbreak or a love story .

GUYS TELL ME WHAT CHU THINK OK . ITS MY FIRST BOOK , BARE WITH A GIRL OKZ