part two

Serenity 

'' I'M AN ANGEL WITH A SHOT GUN'' my voice rang out in my tiny room , bouncing off the walls as soon as the last word left my lips.  I was up early today since , it's Saturday so i have no classes and i have to ''pimp'' my room . This week has been really busy , with all the different classes and faces but even so i happened to make a few friends , common i need some body to survive this . I placed the last Nick knack on the walls and stepped back to admire my work. 

The vibrant green walls gave me an even greater sense of comfort as they were layered with pictures and items from my childhood and the black and green stripped rug , which i believe has been here since dinosaurs roamed the earth just needed a good cleaning . My bed had been draped with a fluffy white comforter and black patterned pillows were ''planted' onto it and if one looked closely ,my suitcase with clothing could be seen. In the corner a desk with the initials l.d + M.l were engraved into the glossy mahogany wood . From a child , i felt a really tight connection to the desk , i don't know why and i don't really care to find out but still it gave me comfort . I let out a contented sigh , grab my phone and ran outside.

Niall

I panted and came to a stop , letting the cold breeze whip around my sweat covered face. I had just completed my morning run , it helped me focus more .  Today i had covered a good few miles and ended up by a secluded beach which I knew of . Not one soul in sight , i sat on the sand facing the horizon. The sun was hidden behind a few clouds and the ocean glistened. A peaceful sigh escaped my lips , I wondered what it was like to live underwater and if any creatures similar to humans lived underwater. My thoughts began drifting , un-earthing all sorts of ideas in my brain's storage area. Yet my peace and quietness disappeared before it even got mid -way by a revving of an engine. 

 I looked up , questioning who would come here , it had never occurred to me anyone really remembered this place . The person got off and at once it was obvious the figure was a woman, she delicately lifted the helmet off her head and ran her fingers through her hair.  She turned towards me giving me a clear view of her face .

'' Serenity ..'' I said , propping myself up on one hand .

'' Oh Niall , hey , didn't see you there '' she muttered , then took a sit next to me .

My eyes quickly peeked at her , only to find her staring at me , oh how wonderfully awkward .

'' Im , im '' i stuttered , this girl has had me stuttering from day one and i'm not even able to control it .

'' Niall you can't be sorry ok, stop being nervous , i don't  bite '' she grinned, as if to prove a point she pointed to the huge smile plastered on her face .

I cleared my throat and said '' It's just a habit i picked up , ya know '' and flashed her a smile . 

Serenity 

He smiled , making his whole face light up and his eyes sparkle . I sighed he was beautiful but he was so innocent , so young , so not my type. 

I stuck my tongue out '' ah know '' i mocked , taking in his smile . 

'' So if we're keeping each other company right now , i guess we should get to now each other .." he spoke up , his voice unsure.

'' sure , Im Serenty Lima ,17 years born in Miami , raised in Cali , spent 8 years of my life in London  , people call me renity , rens or bitch eh , i ride bikes and ammm im a so called '' hothead'' I laugh out  , well i that otta scare him. 

'' Im Niall Horan  irish all round , im 17 too gonna turn 18 soon , im called Ni for short , i ride  my legs , i'm looking forward to being a music artist and i occasionally play the guitar... not quite interesting as you am I '' he smirked staring at me .

'' Nope not one bit , no girlfriend horan '' i say poking his arm. 

'' Not that I know of Lima , wanna take the spot '' he winks 

'' Didn't know you had it in you to even flirt '' I chuckle 

'' There's a lot you don't know about me ''

'' Like what , you still like to cuddle with teddies ''

'' Hmph no , but occasionally '' he pouts and a laugh escapes my mouth .

'' I like you Horan , you're cool'' 

'' Ditto '' he laughs rolling the o. 

We lay there enjoying the silence for a while and then my phone rings

Nobody does it like juliiiet ... 

I groan , i see the caller Id , Harry 

'' Whaaaaaat harry '' i drag my voice 

'' Can i not call my chicken to check on her , still up for the races later or giving up because you know you can't beat your's truly '' an obvious smirk on his face as he speaks.

'' Styles never in your wildest dreams pretty boy , never ever '' i snap back 

'' Well haul your butt over here ''

''  I am dweeb , bye '' i slip the phone back in my pocket .

'' Boyfriend '' Niall laughs , watching my slightly annoyed face .

'' Hell no , NOOO WAAY , it's  just my dweeb of a friend , Harry'' 

'' Oh my gosh'' he chokes out his face turning red, '' you pull the best faces ''

'' i Know '' i laugh raising my eyebrows '' Hey Horan , if you a'nt doing nothing tonight , care to come watch the  races , 5pm , behind the school's feild '' 

'' Sure it's not like i have anything better to do on a perfect saturday '' sarcasm dripping from his voice.

'' Horannnnnnn '' 

'' ok ok ill be there ''

'' you better or ill catch your pale self and hurt you '' 

With that i ran off , leaving him laughing . I slip the helmet on , jump on and rolled out , increasing my speed by the minute . I loved the thrill , i lived for it . I glanced back , my hide  away becoming a speck , I wad shocked a first when i saw the blonde boy there but hey i made a new friend , it's not often girls like me make friends so quickly . I normally intimidated , but he just went with the Lima flow. 

I smirked as i saw the tracks come into sight 

'' HEY STYLES , I'M HERE '' i shout  , hearing a faint that's renity .

And yes that's how i move .

IT WAS TIME FOR ANOTHER UPDate AHAHA BARE WITH  A POTATO SORRY GUYS , IM WEIRRD ANYWAYS HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT

AND WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE CHARACTERS SO FAR ........

TE AMO BABIES

ps , thats the song her phone blared , im in love with it