Letter # 12

Hey it's been a year now... Well almost...
I'm writing this letter a bit earlier because I don't think I'll be able do anything that day. But I will put it on here that day... Anyway it's been a year now. Since you left and I think it's going to be a really tough day. No... I know it will be.
But don't worry I won't do anything rash. I can't do that to my mom, and you would be very disappointed in me I know it.
You been with me since you were born. I was only without you for two months. And now I'll have been without you for a  whole year. (And two months counting back then)
You were always there when I needed you. You let me cry on you. Let me yelling you even when it wasn't your fault. It never matter because you would always just sit beside me and wait for me to calm down. And when I did I would cuddle with you and pass out. You spoiled me so much.
You were there when I got sick. You only left me alone for food and the bathroom. But even then you would make it really quick so I wouldn't be alone. You were so thoughtful. And I thought I had more time with you, but it's too late to tell you thank you because your gone.
You. My silly, thoughtful, caring, precious kitty. Thank you for being there for me and I'm sorry I couldn't have spent more time with you.
I miss you so much baby, and I hope everyone is treating you well up there. I really wish I could come and see you. But heaven is just too far for me right now.
I simply have to wait until the time is right to come see you.
I love you Frisker.
~Signed, The girl who can't stop crying and ended up making the letter tear stained.
P.S. I'm so sorry for everything I ever said to hurt you I'm so very sorry. Please forgive me. I love you. I love you so so very much. Frisker... I love you.
(October 13, 2017)