Chapter 6

"SUPER!!" Robin just laughed a little as I raised my right hand in the air. Definitly didn't think it would turn out like this but I don't care. It all worked out great.

Nami POV

"Well where ever they are, I'm sure they're fine." Luffy assured.

"Yeah I bet you're right. She is with Franky after all."

"Yep. Now can you help me out of here I'm kinda... Stuck."

I looked at Luffy and saw he was waist deep in the sand and couldn't really move.

"Well depends," he looked at me confused. "Will you tell me why you were upset earlier?"

"Oh Nami not this again. I already told you I was just out of it okay?"

"Mmm hmm. Now tell me the truth."

"No."

"Luffy."

"I don't wanna."

"Fine I'll just leave you here to die."

I started to walk back to the Sunny but then I stopped because Luffy had stretch his arm around my waist again and pulled me back to him.

"No. If I can't get out neither can you."

"I'll just call for Sanji. I'm sure he'll be perfectly fine with helping me in this situation."

He then stretched his other hand around my body to cover my mouth so I couldn't call.

"No."

"Ruffy..."

"No calling out for anyone. The only way you're getting out of this is if you agree to help me out."

I started licking his hand.

"Ew Nami.."

He removed his hand then I turned to look at him.

"Why don't you want to tell me?"

"Because..."

"Because why Luffy?"

Luffy POV

"Because why Luffy?"

God why is it so hard to say. I already know what's going to happen so why is it a big deal to say? Me not telling her won't change anything. But neither will telling either...

"Because... Because... Because..."

I started to lower my head. Why won't I say it? I'm so confused. My grip on her started to loosen but she didn't get up. She stayed sitting in front of me.

"Luffy... Why are you being like this? You're never like this."

"I know.. I don't even know why.. I've never really felt like this before.. It's like a horrible pain in my chest... And I don't know why..."

"Luffy look at me."

She lifted my chin up to look at her.

"Luffy whatever is going on with you right now, at the very least I know it's not a girl thing because you're a guy," I laughed just a bit. "But whatever it may be I'm going to help you. I'm your navigator after all. I'll help you navigate through anything and I'll never leave your side captain. Now come on. Let's get back on the Sunny."

She stood and pulled my arms but they just stretched.

"Well Luffy if you're gonna get out of there you need to help a little."

"Oh yeah sorry."

I pulled my arms back but from the distance she was at it flung her fast towards me knocking me out of the hole but in the process something else happened.

"Hey you 2, how long are you gonna be down th-" Sanji stopped mid sentence.

Nami POV

"Straw Hat!! What the Hell do you think you're doing to my Nami!?!?!" Sanji yelled from the Sunny.

"Huh? Luffy what are you-"

I looked down to see Luffy passed out with a nosebleed right below my boobs. I guess when I fell into him I went boobs first into his face. I didn't know Luffy even reacted like that to these kinds of things. But now that I think about it, it's not the first time... Way back in Alabasta when I hit them all with Happiness Punch Luffy was there and he... He did! He had a nosebleed because he saw me naked. And even before that on the ship when we met Mr. 2 and he turned into me. And showed off my body to them, that damn shape shifter, but the reaction Luffy had... Definitely not an uninterested expression. Wait what am I thinking. He is a guy. And he did spend most of his 2 years with Boa Hancock. The most beautiful women in the world. There's no way he didn't react to her.

"Sorry.. Nami. I didn't mean to react like that.. Ugh.."

"Hehe it's fine. I'm sure anyone in your position would react like. I did just shove my boobs in your face. And you and I both know that they're not very small are they?"

He had another nosebleed and just passed out on the sand. I just laughed a little.

"Nami why does he get away with that when I can't get away with anything?"

"Maybe cause you're a bigger pervert than he is."

"Aww.."

Sanji collapsed broken hearted.

"Hey Usopp! Wanna help me get Luffy onboard?!"

"That's a lot of blood. What happened?"

I looked at Luffy on my shoulder and grinned.

"Nothing he's fine. Just help me"

As we took him on board, Chopper started freaking out as soon as he saw Luffy.

"Ah! What happened?! Luffy are you okay?!"

Usopp and I put him down in the medical bed and then I picked up Chopper.

"Chopper he's okay. Nothing happened it was just... An accident."

Still crying, "But that's a lot of blood. What kind of an accident was it?"

I looked at Luffy then back at him.

"A good one. Luffy will be okay in a few minutes I'm sure, okay?"

He just nodded his head with tears still coming out. I put him down and walked out the door. After I closed it behind me I walked around the corner and leaned against the wall.

'Oh Luffy...' I grinned thinking about the time we've spent together. And even the first time we met. Splashing me with his own little ship while I was trying to rob those other pirates. Its kinda funny to think that I was technically the first other Straw Hat he ever met.