'Love More'

CHARCTERS:

A'niya' Monroe Neverson:

16turnin 17

rican white and black

mom:tyra cole dad:michael cole

Shes chill but dont take nothing from nobody. sweetheart but sour at times. ready to pop off when is needed.

Diamond love harris:

17

white and rican

Aniya's sister from another mister

cool. Always ready to fight. shy at times.

'Chris'topher Maurice Brown

17

mom:joyce hawkins dad:clinton brown

goofy.temper.nazzty.flirt.sweet

Michael 'tyga'  stevenson

16

chris's brother from another mother

chill.temper also.hoes.sweet trys to be.

kind hearted but dont know how to show his feelings.

Tremaine 'trey' Neverson

18

Aniya's brother

crazy.fun.sweet.his sister is other half♥.

serious at times.

Introduction-

     Aniya POV-

"MOMM! DADD! IM GOING TO THE MALL WITH DIAMOND!!" for the first day of Beljim High, my new school.

"OK NIYA, BE CAREFUL" my mom and dad said

"OKKKK" *MUAH* I blew kisses while walking out the door.

Mall-

"Diamond cmon im trying to go to the food court and your taking forever im freakin starvin!!" I said standing in the doorway of hollister.

"Alright ni im comin d*mn!"

Foodcourt-

"Omg ni,?" diamond said lookin at me.

"What??" I said eatin my burger while looking at my instagram.

"Them boys they are type sexy mmm" she said licking her lips "Especially the little one"

"Your tooo much!"

"Yeaah I know but d*mnn omg I gotta go say waddupp n*gga got me thirstayy"

"Drink your water then h*e" i say laughing

while she glares at me, I straighten up while giggling here and there" ok im done, do what you gotta do" looking at my phone again I dont want nothing to do with them boys I need to keep my mind on my school work yeahh the tall one look finnee a'f with his cargos and his crispy white crew neck tee exsposing his tats mmm yass!. But no. I nees to keep myself together so I sit here on my phone and watch di walk over to the little one.

Diamond's Pov-

I walk over to the seat next to the little one while fixing my hair nd applying my lipgloss."Hey?"

"Wassup ma" he said in his sexy voice nd his lips omgawwd his lips!

"Nothing much how about you?" I say blinkin my eye lashes.

"same, just chillin with my boy, can i get yo' name?" f*ck yes you can i have your last name nd your house keys XD?but I calmy say "Diamond nd yours?"

he says with a goegeous smile "thats beautiful, and my names michael but all my peoples call me tyga"

"Oh ok ty-"niya comes over and says

"diamond lets go im ready." I see his friend eye balling her ;) ooh " ok, d*mn bye tyga" I waved to him and his friend and start walking.

" Diamond!-

Yupp left you on hang O.O

Ok guys I hope you like it this Is my first so support vote nd comment!!

#teambreezy

#t-rawww

2 votes for the next chapterr♥♥