-Chapter one-

"Diamond!" I smile to myself while he stands up "you aint gonna give me your number?!"

while grinning I say, "sorry boo" and write my number on his arm.I wink and walk away back to niya I look back just to see if hes looking at me. He is, when he notice I was looking at him he smiles and sits down. Yes he is fine!

***

Aniya's Pov-

Im getting ready for school its my first day of 11th grade I aint to happy since I had to change schools but whatever it is what it is. so I throw on my white cami skin tight jeans nd my bred 11 while my hair is out curly. I look in the mirror cute as always(lol).

I walk down stairs and see trey eatin breakfest and talking to his girl on facetime I roll my eyes and sit down and eat fruity pebbles my favorite cereal!

"omg can yall shutup!"trey looks at me." it is too early for that!"

"I will call you back lisa" (lol-insider) he smiles and looks at me.

omg what is he up too..

"awll baby sis u wantt kisses" he said making kissy faces.

"eww no trey get out of here ugly! "

"ugly??" he runs after me and starts kissing my forehead nd my cheeks

"eww nazty as* thats disgusting"

"love you too♥♥"

"whatever" I said while putting my stuff in the sink nd rolling my eyes."byee ma! byee dad!"

"bye hunny have a nice first day!" they came kissing me and stuff.

" ok momm dadd your gonna mess up my hair!" I said while fixing my hair and my outfit.

"ohh ok sorry hunny" they were standing there smiling.

"ye I gotta go"

***

So me and diamond walk in together I gotta admit we looking good! Instantly I spotted all the groups O.o ugh this days gonna be long I walk down the hall and guess who I see the boys from the mall nd yess they look poppin!

" whassup beautiful" the little one says to diamond.

"heyy" I can tell she was flirting with him omg -.-

"tyga's gonna take me to my class"

"ok whatever bye boo" I say waving to her.

now its just me and the tall one here at our lockers"whassup girl whats your name?"

"Aniya but my friends and family call me niya ni or nini."

"ok well im chris, and ill cal u ni-"

" no you will call me Aniya I said friends and family" I said while walking away

"ouch! d*mn girl unloose a little bit why u so up tight"

" because 'boyy'! I already know what you want you aint getting it so leave me dafuq alone dont you got a class to get to!"

His friend wayne goes bye and says "oooh man she told you off!!" while cracking up laughing.

His face turns red and he smacks his teeth "manne shut up man"

***

So were at lunch im sitting with tyga the boy chris and his thier friend wayne and then diamond and this girl name lea I just met her in 1st period shes cool a'f! oh ye did I mention chris is in all my classes FML but anyway were all talking and I get bored so I get up and walk to the library "buy guys ima go sit in the library"

"ok byeee girl" diamond nd lea said and the boys chuck the peace signs.

***

"BOo!" I turn around ready to scream on somebody and see its chris.

"what do you want?!"

"nothing...but your number" I just look at him at his tattoos nd his pink lips and dyed blonde hair-

"umm hello??" he says waving his hand in front of me.

"What?! what?" I snap out of my daydream

he smirking "I said can I get your number?"

I look at him "I dont know.."I just got over a relationship with nick.

"just friends he said.. unless you wanna be more?." smiling.

d*mn his smile is gorgeous! "here but nothing more than friends ok?" I write it down on a peice of paper and give it to him.

"ok I got you, bye beautiful" he said winking.

ughh.

ok well hope u like this chapter I think it was boringggggg comment what you thinks gonna happen

nd 2votes for the nextt

#team breezy

#t-rawww