-chapter seven-

Aniya's Pov-

So chris hs been trying to call me alot lately after that night. He pisses me off and its not that im jealous its that he try to act like he wasnt with rihanna no more but he is 'uugggh' ok but any way I gotta get ready for school my favorite part of the day.

***

"Aniya!" I look over and chris is calling me.

FML. I roll my eyes nd just finish getting my stuff out my locker.

"Yo, whats wrong with you why you acting like this not picking up my phone calls, anwsering my texts?"

I ignored him and continued what I was doing.

"WTF fvckin anwser me wth did I do?!"

I gave in."Chris you know what you did"

"No the hell I dont what are you talkin about."

"So rihanna came to your house when I was there that night and asked what I was doing at her mans house you dont know nothing about that!?" I said glaring at him.

Chris POV-

"Dafuq? Niya I broke up with her I told you that." im confused right now

"Yea well your hoe dont think that and dont call me niya. When I thought I was actually gonna give in and give you a chance" she said shaking her head and shuting her locker.

"Ok Aniya, but I swear im done with her! I dont know why she thinks were together."

"Idk go ask your gf why"she said walking

"you can really be b*tch sometimes"i said really low.

"Yea and you happen to be one Christopher" She kept walking.

Damn how she hear me?

But I gotta get this situated I really like aniya. And rihanna's a*s needs to just hop off.

"Heyyy baby!!" rihanna said running to me.

Damn.

ok sooooooooo hope u liked this little chapter atleast 3 likes 5 comments! different people.

Love yall<3

#TeamChrygaa♡

I♡u alayshha;)

●feedbackk