Chapter 1

Hunter's pov

" HUNTER LOPEZ GET THE HELL UP RIGHT NOW" And that ladies and gentlemen is how my oh so lovely mother wakes me up in the morning.*note the sarcasm*. I groaned and got up to get ready for school aka hell.

I'm Hunter Lopez and i'm the alpha of the crystal moon pack. I'm 18 turning 19 tomorrow and i am really excited to find my mate. I got to my bike and drove to school.

When i got there i was immediately surrounded my best buddies. "Hey man" luke, my beta greeted. I nodded at him. We got inside and i felt my lips curl into a smirk as i saw kristina.

Let me explain to you. Kristina Winters is the omega of the pack. We bullied her and doesnt give two shits about her. I basically make her life a living hell. I absolutely hate her. Shes the reason why her parents are dead. She was singing in her horrible voice which got her parents to laugh then her father lost control of the car because he was laughing so hard and crashed into a tree. Both her parents ended up dead and she only survived.

"Hey bitch" i said as we approached her. She remained silent and i got angry. I punched her and kicked her in the stomach. I nodded at my friends and they started beating her up. She was begging us to stop but we didnt. The people in the hallway were watching and laughing at her. We stopped when the bell rang and just left her there.

The classes flew by quickly and i was at my locker when Britney came to me. " Hey baby" she purred seductively but to me she sounds like a dying cat. "What do you want britney" i said. "I want you" she purred. "No now get the fuck out of my face" i snarled at her. She huffed and walked away.

Let me tell you something about britney. Her name is Britney Sky. I fucked her in a party once because i was drunk and since then she has it in her mind that were together and that i will make her luna

After lunch we got off to our next class we passed by kristina's locker to see her getting beat up by britney. "FUCKING LOOK AT ME WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU YOU WHORE" she screamed at her.

I just laughed and went to my next class.

Classes went by quickly and soon school was done. I got on my bike and drove home.

I got home and saw my mom in the kitchen "hey mom" i said. Yeah i'm a momma's boy got a problem with that? "Hi honey how was school?" "It was okay" i said while shrugging my shoulders. "Call your dad dinner's almost ready".
I went to my dad's study.

"Hey dad" i said.

"Hey son" he said.

"Mom said dinner's almost ready"i said.

"Yeah sure i'll be downstairs in a minute"he said.

"So are you excited to find your mate tomorrow?" Mom said.

"Yeah i promise i will love her and take care of her and i will not reject her whoever she is"i said

After dinner i went to bed and immediately fell asleep.