Chapter 6

After i released her, i gave her some water (cause her throat is probably dry) which she drank and put in the table beside her. I was about to open my mouth when the pack doctor walked in.

"Ahhhhhh kristina glad you're finally awake. I got to say you got pretty much everyone worried when your heart stopped beating but i'm glad your fine now. Now nothing much serious but you need to get some weight because you are below the weight limit and more rest. I suggest you stay in bed for 3 days before going back to school." The pack doctor said.

"When will she be released?" i asked

"She may go now you just need to sign some papers." The doctor said

"Thank you" i said

"No problem alpha call me if there is any problem" the doctor said as she left the room.

"Here come on wear these. We're gonna shopping in the weekend." I said as i give her my t-shirt. She nodded and went to the bathroom.

She finished getting dress and she looked really cute in my clothes. I took her hand. She blushed and she looked really adorable. I signed some papers, got in the car and drove to the pack house.

Once we got there I went straight to my room with my mate and we just sat there staring at each other.

"Sooo what's your favorite color?" I said as i broke the silence.

She just kinda stare at me for a while before whispering "blue" i was happy to hear her voice again and i was smiling so big my cheeks were starting to hurt. "What about you?" She asked me. "Green" i responded. "Green's a nice color too" she said. "So is blue."

And just like that we were getting to know each other. This is the best day of my life. God i'm so whipped.