Insider

The next day.

He thought he'd drove me home but really it was a couple of blocks away. I walked home.

When I got home I took a nice bath.

I wanted to take a pregnancy test right then and there but I knew it wouldn't give me a correct answer.

My instincts got the better of me and I ended up trolling the internet looking at adorable baby clothes.

I couldn't help myself. Even though I wasn't sure if I was pregnant or not. It was all adorable.

I decided I also needed to start looking for a job. I was great with computers.

I worked as a bookkeeper back home. People need to make sure no one was getting more hōes than they paid for.

I looked and found a job to be a receptionist.

I figured I should wait until I had the baby or at least see if I was really pregnant.

It was a long day trolling the internet looking at baby stuff.

I got to thinking about when I was setting out to leave.

I was sitting at my computer logging in the files for today's business.

"Hows it going vhore." One of the girls said to me.

Most of the girls here didn't like me because I don't have to earn my keep.

"Gets to sit there nice and pretty vhile ve  have to vork our asses off." Another girl said.

"Hello, ladies why are you standing in hear when you should be standing out there making me more money." The boss said pointing to the club.

"Sorry boss." They said before walking off.

"How those files going?" He asked stalking over to me He smelled of Tuica

"They're going fine boss". I said in a quiet voice.

He was now leaning over me rubbing my arms.

"I should take you now but don't worry your time will come." He said before going back to the club.

I shivered in disgust. I clicked the tab over, this lady on the dark web was taking people across the ocean to America 10,000 a person she had one of those big shipping crates and she was some high roller in America that she could skip examination.

I also bought an apartment in America too people don't care who you are if you willing to pay their price.

I transferred funds from a bank account and I made up for the difference by logging fake numbers into the database in a week from tomorrow I will be in America.

I remember sneaking away from the club at about 5 am and running to the dock. I went to a big alleyway on a side block there was a big man standing outside of the shipping container which was opened up on a truck bed.

I walked up to the man.

"The big apple vhere the lady of liberty stays is vherevant to be". I say repeating the key saying, the man nodded and helped me onto truck I went into the crate and took a seat in the corner.

The top of the container was canvas and not steel, which provided good ventilation.

The end where I sat at was made for where we were supposed to sleep and eat the other end was for the garbage and human waste.