Help

Annie's POV
I wake up and Grace is next to me. We must have the same kidnappers. Just then TWO masked figures make it into the room. It's Mark Thomas and BRENNAN! I can't believe Brennan would kidnap me. What if they want to get back together. {Annie's outfit is pictured} I pull my phone out and Mark grabs it and smashes it. And then I get hit with a wooden bat and everything goes black.
Grace's POV
They got Annie too. She's my just like my little sister. I went to the bathroom earlier and their is a window. " Mark my I use the bathroom" I go to the bathroom and lock the door and baracade it. I open the window and escape. I have my phone with me and I call the cops. I hear the sirens and show them where Annie is. I had a black eye and a broken nose. Annie had a concussion, broken nose,black eye, and a broken ribs. The cops say Mark and Brennan are going away for the rest of their lives.
Caleb's POV
Someone taps me on the shoulder. I turn around and I see it's Grace. I scoop her up in my arms and hug her. I can't believe she's back. Annie's walking with her. They kidnapped my little sister and my princess. Grace tells me who it was. I get upset and run away. I thought Brennan was my friend. "Babe, they are arrested and gonna be in jail for life." Grace tells me.  I'm so happy about that.