Moving In

Annie's POV
We are at the new house. We are going next door to visit Grace and Caleb. I wonder how they're doing.
Caleb's POV
Today's the day Annie,Hayley,and my parents move in next door. I hear a knock on the door. I open it and it's my family. I get excited and hug them. Grace runs up and hugs them. We tell them that we're having twins. Annie squeals, "I'm going to be an aunt!" Hayley squeals and hugs both of us. I look at Grace and smile really big. "We did it princess we are having twins" I say.
"I can't wait baby boy. You are the best I ever had and I want to have a family with you."  Grace tells me.
"I love you baby girl"
"I love you baby boy"
We kiss then I hear Annie and Hayley say eww and we laugh.
"You two are great" Grace and I both say.
Grace and I look at each other and smile at each other. I'm so happy with her. She's the best thing to ever happen to me. I don't ever want to loose her.
- 9 months later-
Grace's POV
Today's the due date for my kids. I'm so excited. I have the best husband in the world. He's mine and only mine. I have the best sister in laws I could ever ask for. My mother and father in law are the best. I love them so much. I start to feel pain. "Caleb! I think  it's time to go to the hospital"
Caleb frantically runs around the room trying to get everything. "You're cute" I tell him.
Caleb smiles at me and says " You are too"
I smile then I kiss him and then walk out the door to the hospital.
~a few hours later~
Caleb's POV
I did it! I'm officially a dad! I could ask for anyone better to have my babies. She's my world. The doctor brings the babies in and Grace holds one and I hold the other. "What are their names" the doctor says
"Lillian Grace Leblanc and Logan Michael Leblanc" Grace says
"I love those names baby girl" I tell her
We both smile and Grace hands me the child she's holding. "I'm going o take a nap. I'm tired" she says
"Okay baby girl sleep tight" I say as I kiss her forehead.
She falls asleep and I hand the babies to the doctor. "I love them so much"
I walk back over to Grace and lay next to her. " I love you baby girl" I kiss her head then fall asleep.