Chapter 3

It has been a couple of weeks since I joined the new school. I became closer friends with Taehyung and Jimin. However, I guess some things never change.

"Stop putting the sweet, innocent girl act!" A girl pushed me against the locker. "You're not worthy of them.  Both Jimin-Oppa and Taehyung-Oppa are going to be much happier with one of us so just go back where you came from!"

I lowered my head slightly. "Umm... I-I'm sorry. I-I never meant to offend anyone."

"I told you to stop putting the innocent girl act!" The girl slapped me on my face so that my head turned. I just kept my head as it was, didn't look up.

"Just leave her, were going to be late for lesson!" Another girl said. 

As soon as they walked away I made my way to the class. "Jisu, What happened? You're cheek is all red." Taehyung asked worried. 

I covered my cheek with my hand. "Noting. I'm fine." I smiled.

"If you're sure? But tell me if something is going on, okay?" Taehyung smiled slightly to me. You could still see worry in his eyes.

"Okay." I smiled at him.

The girls got the wrong idea of my relationship with the boys and began to get jealous about a week after I joined the school. They were approaching me more often now than before. If this keep going on either the girls will convince them to stop being friends with me or I might have to be selfish and try to avoid both Taehyung and Jimin

Soon after it was the lunch brake. Jimin, Taehyung and I went to our usual spot to eat. "Hi, Jimin-oppa, hi Taehyung-oppa!" The girl from before ran up to us. "Jisu, can we talk? It's argent." She said kindly.

"B-but I'm eating, can we talk later?" I said. Trying to hide my fear, from the boys. 

"No, It's argent! Just come with me." She took my wrist and pulled me.

She pushed me to the wall. "I tolled you to stay away from Oppas! Who do you think you are! You're ugly, fat and don't deserve to be near them! So why don't you just stay away from our oppas, you ugly b*tch!" She pulled my hair as she said it. 

"Don't you think that I know these things" I've had enough. "However, we are just friends. There's nothing between us." She pulled my hair even harder. "I'm really sorry if I caused some misunderstanding. If you want me to I will ask to be moved to a different class. I hope that then you'll feel more secure. I'm sorry." 

She let go of my hair and pushed my hard against the wall. "You better do as you said, or we will make oppas hate you." They walked away after that. 

I made my way back to the bench. "Is everything alright?" Jimin asked

"Yeah, the girl needed help with her homework, so I explained it to her." I picked up my stuff. "Sorry, I have to go see the teacher about something" I said as I left. Good, it doesn't seem like they suspect anything. 

I knocked on the staff room door. "Come in" one of  the teachers said. 

I walked in and walked to Miss Myo, my home room teacher. "Um... Miss?" 

"Is something wrong?" She asked.

"I-I was wandering if I could move classrooms."

"I see no need for you to move the classrooms. Besides, it doesn't look like you are struggling in your studies. The other two classrooms would be too easy for you and you wouldn't do any progress because of that." The teacher explained. "You've also made friends in that class, so I don't understand why you would want to move."

"Yeah, sorry, I didn't mean to take up your time." I apologizes as I walked out.

~Taehyung's P.O.V~

As we went to our usual spot to eat Jisu was just taking out her food, when a girl came running. "Hi, Jimin-oppa, hi Taehyung-oppa!" she smiled at us. "Jisu, can we talk? It's argent."

"B-but I'm eating, can we talk later?" Jisu said, slightly nervous.

"No, It's argent! Just come with me." She took Jisu's arm and pulled her.

After a while she came back. 

"Is everything alright?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah, the girl needed help with her homework, so I explained it to her." She was obviously lying. Something must have happened. She was shaking a little as she started to pack her stuff. "Sorry, I have to go see the teacher about something" Jisu smiled slightly at both myself and Jimin as she walked away. 

I and Jimin waited for her to come back but she never did. Soon after it was time to go back to the lesson. 

After the lesson the teacher asked Jimin and me to talk.

"Did the three of you have a fight or something?" The teacher asked. 

"No, did something happen?" Jimin asked.

"Jisu came to see me during the lunch and asked if she could move the classrooms." The teacher explained. 

"Is that so? Lately she was being quite distant and a bit nervous" I tried to think what could have caused it.

"Maybe, she is just nervous about the exams." She smiled at us. "Thank you. You two can go now."

~Jisu's P.O.V~

"Jisu!" I heard Jimin shout. I didn't turn round.

"Jisu! wait!" I heard Taehyung's voice even closer. I pretended not to hear and kept on walking.

"Ya! Jisu!" Jimin  shouted as he grabbed my shoulder and turned me round so that I was facing him. I looked at the ground. "Jisu? What's wrong. You have been avoiding both me and Taehyung and lately you don't act like yourself?"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You know what. Fine. If you don't trust us we don't have to be friends!" He let go of my shoulder. "See ya." He walked away annoyed. 

"Sorry, about him, Jisu. But he does have a point. It's your choice whether you want to be friends or not. Come to me when you're ready to trust us and talk to us." Taehyung smiled slightly but he seemed upset. 

Both of them seem to hate me. Maybe it's better this way.

~To be continued~