Chapter 2

After I got my stuff together Charlie and Luke were on my front steps waiting and we left into the lonesome woods. Charlie and I have done this plenty of times before but not with Luke.

"This will be the perfect camping trip don't you think Nick." Luke asked. " Yea if you put it like that than yes." I replied.

"Charlie do you know where the hell where going cause it seems like your trying to fucking lead us to a damn cliff." Luke said.

"Oh suck it. I know where were going so don't get your dick in a twist , well if you can even do that but that's irrelevant."Charlie responded.

"You know maybe we can get our dic-"Luke was cut off. " Yeah , nobody gives a shit about your dick being in a twist its called sarcasm you narcissistic asswipe." Charlie said.

" Hey I'm not full of myself." Luke replied with a smirk.

" You guys arr so funny to watch." I said.

We walked for almost 45 minutes and we were finally at the camp. We all got tents to ourselves but we zipped them all up so it look like a fort.

" Shit. I think I forgot my hairspray."Luke almost screamed. " What the fuck did I say I fucking called it you are a narcissistic asswipe. " Charlie cried. " I tricked you I have it with me." Luke said narrowing his eyes.

"Still doesn't wipe the fact that your a narcissist." Charlie boasted. " I'm not a-- fuck it I'm not going to explain myself to a sadistic black hearted person." Luke sputtered.

" Right you've made the right decision narcissist." Charlie said under her breath. " *cough* bitch *cough*." Luke pretended.

Charlie rolled her eyes and walked over to find some wood for the fire so we can make dinner. " Are you asses just gonna be fighting for these 3 days cause I didn't come all the way up here just for you two to be fighting like fucking World War 3. " I asked.

" Maybe. If the she stops calling me a narcissistic asswipe which I can be S-O-M-E-T-I-M-E-S." Luke put emphasis on sometimes.

" Yeah I'll stop when he admits it's true." Charlie called out.

" Well its fucking whatever I don't give a shit if you guys are playing just don't end up trying to damn kill one of each other. " I said.

I probably knew it was true they were going to wind up fugging killing each other. I walked over to my tent and took out my book. An Abundance of Katherines. I finally got to Chapter 15 and It's getting interesting.

Then I hear this blood curling scream from Charlie. I run out to see what the hell happened. "What the fuck is wrong?" Luke asks. Charlie points up and Luke notices a black widow spider. "Really you couldn't of fucking took a shoe and slapped the shit out of it." I say. " Nope but you could." She says. " Really you make the gay guy do it."I say.

I raised my shoe and splatted it and its guts and blood came out oozing. I stared at it for a while before I went over to my tent.

"Hey campers I'm Dani." A girl appeared from a van. " Oh , hi I'm Charlie and this is Luke and Nick." She introduced us.

"So where you coming from?"Luke asked. "I came all the way from Alabama to see this beautiful camp site I might stay in California more often." Dani exclaimed while looling around at the site.

" Well it's winter in America right now so it gets darker kinda quick." I said. " Oh that's okay at least it gets hot here." She replied effortlessly.

"Babe where are you?" A deep boomed in the bavkground. " Over here dad. I'm talking to some campers." She yelled back. Then the man that was talking to Dani appeared. " Hi I'm Dani's Dad, Mr. Reynolds. " He introduced himself.

" How y'all doing in this fine weather?" He asked. " Good taking a  camping trip away froms school." I replied. " Oh so your supposed to be in school?" He questioned.

" Yep, we skipped today to hang out , my dad already knows we're here." I explained. " Oh well I best be seeing y'all tomorrow me and Dani are having an action packed day." Mr.Reynolds said and left with Dani.

"Wow that dude was a stuck up asswipe." Charlie said. " Oh shut the hell up. I just noticed your favorite word today is asswipe." Luke exclaimed.  Charlie rolled her eyes and gave Luke the finger.

" You know I love you bitch." Luke said. " Right love you too."She blew a kiss. " You guys are so funny I swear."I said.

Luke , Charlie and I were chilling in our "rooms" (our tents duh) on our phones surprisingly we had service to do a lot of stuff. Charlie brought a laptop to watch Netflix and so did I , Luke mostly slept.

We really didn't have anything to do but sit, eat, sleep, and watch Netflix. We had and Outhouse to you know use the bathroom and it was really astonishing how clean they were I was expecting it to look like Shrek's Outhouse.

Hey, least it had stalls well it should. Damn I thought I forgot comdoms if Luke and I ever became together. I loved him he was nothing close to another boy I just met before he was someone that would stay for a lifetime.

CHAPTER 3 COMING SOON TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK HERE IS MY KIK IS YOU NEED TO TELL ME : _.ayoo.jayy._