The Christmasmarket - Drarry

„I know these kind of markets from the Dursleys, so don't be prejudiced." said Harry and took the Hand of his Boyfriend.

Draco nodded and smiled at the crowd of people, who talked, laughed, drank alcohol and ate sweet treats. Christmas music surrounded the whole place and Draco frowned. The People in the little stalls sold drinks and creative things, like wooden figures or selfmade jewelry.

„Do you like it?" asked Harry and grinned to the taller One.

He nodded again and looked closer to a stall, who sold cotton candy.
„What is that?" he asked excited and starred at the pink treat.

„That is cotton candy, do you want some?"

The man behind the counter laughed and made them a big cloud of cotton candy.

Draco tried it immediately and his eyes became bigger, as he ate it.

„It..just disappears!" he said incredulous.

„Well it melts in your mouth." laughed Harry and was surprised by Draco's enthusiasm.

They went on, until they came to an iced surface.

„What is that?" asked Draco again and pointed to the people who skated on the ice.

„Iceskating, do you wanna learn it?"

„Of course!" he said loudly, took Harry's Hand and pulled him to the Woman, who lend the Ice skates.

They took them on and Harry made the first step on the smooth and slippery surface.

He drove a few yards and then waited for his insecure boyfriend. Draco tried to skate, but failed as he reached Harry.

From reflex he reached for his hand and pulled him to the ground. Both of them giggled and Harry helped Draco to stand up again. From round to round they drove, the white-haired got better and better. After a short time of practicing, he was able to almost drive alone.

„That was fun" said Draco, when they left the Christmasmarket. „We should do this again."
Harry just smiled, and kissed his lovely boyfriend.