Awake in a Concrete Prison

Alis slowly awoke, her grey eyes narrowed in confusion as she looked around the room. Where was she? What had happened... And all of a sudden the girl remembered, her eyes widening at the memory.  She had been drugged on the corner of Dalinstail and Opal Street, by a Blood Fang member. She shuddered at the memory, standing up when she heard a slight clinking noise. Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion, and she looked toward where she heard the noise.

Around her ankle was a cuff, attached to a chain hooked to the wall. It was coiled on the floor long enough to give her the range of a semi circle. Her heart skipped a beat at the sight, confirming what she already believed. She was a prisoner of the most notorious gang in New York. 

Just then the door swung open, and a figure stepped inside. He wore a black shirt with red markings on it, tattered black jeans, and a red jacket. A light scar ran across his nose, bruises littered over his face and a gun in his hands. Based off of the soot around the barrel, Alis could tell that it was used recently, and it didn't make her feel any safer.

At the sight of the prisoner, they stiffened, tightening his grip on the gun's handle as he narrowed his eyes. "Logan!" The boy from before entered, a smirk on his face as he saw the girl awake. "Well hello again!"

"What exactly is she doing in my room?" The first boy snapped, his arms crossed. "I don't remember being told that I have company."

"Well, I saw her out earlier tonight, and I thought that you would like her." He said with a shrug, before looking the other way and letting out a dramatic sigh. "But if you don't want her Torian..."

"Torian" snarled at his remark. "Get out Logan!" Logan smiled and walked out of the room, closing the door behind him. Torian looked back at the girl his blue eyes watching her before walking to another part of the room.

Alis was hesitant on what to do, seeing that she was chained to the wall in a stranger's room. Should she just stay silent or actually say something? The girl thought before making up her mind. "Since you don't want me here....Is there any chance that I can just leave?"

At this Torian paused, turning to look at the captive in his room. He studied her, blue eyes focused. He could see the fear in her eyes, and the fact that her body had tensed. She was probably terrified of him.  The thought made him smile, and we walked closer to her, grabbing her chin and tilting it up towards him. "No, I think I'm going to keep you. You'll make a nice little ivory statue."

At this he threw her head back, releasing her and walking to an adjoining room. Alls rubbed her neck, glaring in the direction he went. She soon heard the sound of water running, and knelt down, grabbing the chain and starting to pull on it. If she pulled it enough times, the metal was sure to finally free itself from the rock!

The girl kept pulling until her hands became raw, clenching the metal tightly in her fists. And then she became aware of the approaching footsteps. She quickly dropped the chain, hiding her hands behind her back as Torian stepped into the room, wearing shorts and an oversized shirt. he looked over to her, scratching his head with an exasperated sigh. "Don't make noise, I'm going to sleep." He grumbled, walking over to a bed at the opposite side of the room, laying down on it with a sigh. 

Alis watched nervously, and turned her head to the wall, when she felt a pillow hit the back of her head. The girl turned around with an annoyed expression, to see him already asleep, his back turned to her. The girl sighed and took the pillow, laying down on the floor and staring at the wall. It would be a while before she could fall asleep.