House Arrest

Alis was the first to awaken, her grey eyes opening as she stared at the rock wall in front of her. She had been gone all night, and she could only wonder what her parents would do now. The girl sat up, brushing her black hairs out of her eyes, before returning her head. Torian was still asleep, head buried under the covers and out of view. 

She could possibly work on the chains some more, though she was worried as to whether it would wake the sleeping gang member up or not. So she decided against it, sitting up and leaning against the wall. Her phone and book bag had been taken while she was drugged, so she had nothing to occupy herself with during the time. All she could do was sit and think.

An hour had passed before Torian had awaken, and by now Alis was half-way asleep. At the sound of the sheets being thrown back, however, she opened her eyes and turned toward the bed.

The gang member yawned, popping his knuckles as he looked to the ceiling. Another day had gone and passed, and now he had some girl in his room as well. How wonderful. Torian shifted his eyes to look at her, walking over to the captive and looking down at her. "Little Rabbit, hasn't anyone ever told you not to stare?"

At this Alis stiffened, her eyes narrowing as she yelled. "Little Rabbit?!? My name is-!" 

"I could care less what your name is." He interrupted, crossing his arms and looking to the door. "I can call you whatever I want, and that's what I'll do."

"It's Alis." She hissed, ignoring what he had said. She could care less whether he wanted to hear her name or not. She was going to say it.

At the sound of "Little Rabbit's" words, Torian stepped closer, causing the girl to back up a bit into the wall. He continued to approach, his blue eyes flashing angrily as he came to a stop before her. The gang-leader entangled his fingers into her black hair, slamming her head against the wall,  which caused her to flinch in pain.

"You're not a very good listener, are you? Well let me say it again." Torian leaned down to her ear, and whispered harshly. "I'm choosing your name now, and I could care less whether you like the name or not. Is that understood Little Rabbit?"

There was silence from both parties, Alis refusing to answer his question. "Well!?!" Torian snapped, slamming her head against the wall once more, which spurned a response. "Yes!" Alis fired back, her grey eyes like a thunderstorm. "Wonderful." He released her head, and walked back off into the bathroom.

"Little Rabbit" watched him leave, filled to the brim with anger. However she would have to wait until he left. If she started pulling on the chain now he was bound to notice. So she sat, glaring at the floor until Torian came out of the bathroom. "I'll be back.." He muttered, before walking out of the room, slamming the door behind him.

After a few seconds had passed, the girl went back to the chains, yanking on them once more.