Ch.1

A/N: The girl on top is Amelia Gething she is the one we picked to play the part of Katherine Wells

Katherine

"Katherine!" My mother called from the kitchen, I ran down the stairs and into the kitchen to were she was, my short dance shorts made it easy for me to get down without problem, "Can you please go to the car and get my bag?" Said my mom looking in a drawer for something, I looked outside and saw that it was very dark, I then opened my phone which was in my hands and checked the time. It was 11:26pm. No one should be out at this time. I lived in a pretty nice and isolated neighbor.

I shrugged and made my way outside grabbing the car keys on my way out I turned on my phone and used its light as I went to my mom's car,I felt my phone buzz indicating I had a notification. I smiled and opened the car instantly checking  the glove compartment and there is was, before I closed the door. I locked the car and leaned against it as I checked my message. I smiled as I saw it was from a group chat I was most recently added too. It was my friend Daniel, and Michel play fighting like always throughout text. I smiled as I read over them. ''Where's Katherine?😟'' Daniel had texted. ''Why you wondering where my girl at?'' Michael had texted back. I let out a small giggle. As I replied ''Im right here and you wish Mike''. Instantly the other people in the group chat started saying ''You two should go out'' or ''ouu she told u Michael'' I smiled as I turned of my phone and looked up. I saw a tall figure walking my way. I felt a cool shiver of fear run through my spine.

He was tall, but that was all I could make on the dead of night, I saw the smoke leave from his mouth in such a graceful and aesthetic manner. I intended to look away but all I could do was continue to stare a look of confusion instantly ran through my face. He suddlenly came more into view yet all I could see was him smirking at me as  he threw his cigar on the floor and stepped on it before winking at me and going into my neighbors house.  Confusion was still written all over my face. Why would he go into Mrs.Sanchez's house? Mrs.Sanchez was a sweet old lady in her mid 80's who had always lived alone. Her daughter's came to visit often and I would usually babysit her grandchildren and spent quite some time with her as well she helped me learn how to cook and clean right. She also took care of me when my mother worked out of town. I smiled at the thought of her. But what was he doing in her house? The thought wandered in my head for a bit until I went back inside.
The scene outside still on my mind, that smirk was just...... perfect, I went into the kitchen to were my mom was, and handed her her purse. she thanked me and then I asked her "Hey mom do you know if anyone is staying with Mrs.Sanchez? I just saw someone enter her house." I said.  "Oh yeah that was probably her grandson. He's from Canada his mom aparantly died and he's moving in with her. I think he's a senior just like you. He might be attending your school as well. If he does I want you to treat him well ok? Plus their coming over for dinner tommorow so you can get to know him more." Said my mother.  I shrugged my shoulders "Should be fine"I said making my way out of the kitchen. "Welp I'm going to bed mom night. Love yah" I said blowing her a kiss. "Night sweety" she replied blowing one back at me. I smiled and ran up the stairs. Thinking about how tommorow would be. I was about to go to sleep when I noticed my phone continued to buzz. I smiled and quickly told everyone in the group chat goodnight before leaving my phone to charge and crawling under the covers.

A/N
Hello, so this is a collab between @americanbeauty23 and @cathywaycat please check out our pages for more books, and if you liked this book please like,comment and vote thx 😁😁