Ch.3

A/N: The glorious Brent Rivera will play as  Jack Martin

Katherine

The bell finally rang and I jumped up out of my seat collecting my books. I was heading out when I saw a tall figure at the classroom doorway. I smiled as I looked up and saw Oliver's face. I smiled and made my way towards him. "What's up?" I said. "We're having lunch remember?" He said. I laughed "Oh yeah" I said slowly remembering. "So do you wanna go out or something?" I thought about it for a second. Hmm I smiled and said "Not today, can we eat in the cafeteria today? I promised someone I would have lunch with them as well. Plus Mary is here too. I can't leave her." "Alright then whatever you want" he said smiling. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and whispered. "HI".I laughed and hit his chest lightly before we began walking towards the cafeteria. Once inside I instantly spotted Mary and we made our way towards her. "Sup" she said. "Oh you brought your trash" she continued. I laughed before looking at her weirdly. Oliver was about to respond when I said "Both of you be nice." Everyone got quiet for a second before Mary spoke up again. "So guess what? I have 3 classes with the new kid. God he is so hot. And he's coming over here...Kate why is he coming over here?" I smiled and started whispering "I invited him" she responded with a "Why what's wrong why you?!?" "He was lonely." "So fuck that he has the fuckboy table" "Shut the fuck up" "You shut the fuck up" Soon enough we were having a whispering argument saying things back to each other until David sat down. "Hi" he said. I smiled. and waved back. I looked over at Mary and could see she was about to pass out from excitement. "Hey I'ma go get us a lunch what do you want?" Said Oliver. "Um I dont know whatever is fine." I said. "Alright be right back." he responded before squeezing my shoulder and leaving. I smiled and then turned to David. "I diren't know you had a boyfriend." He said coldly. "Ex" Yelled Mary. I gave her a look and turned back to David. "Yeah he's my ex and were kinda friends-ish." I said. He nodded. I was about to say something else when I heard someone call out David's name. We both turned and saw that it was Armando and Mathew calling him over. "Looks like you got places to be" I said. "Yeah i should probably go, I'll see you around yeah?" He said. "Yeah totally...I'm here" I said. "Alright then" he responded before sending me a wink and walking away towards them. I turned around to Mary. "What the fuck just happened?" I asked. "Hmm seems like the new boy's into you" she said bitting her apple. I laughed and at that moment Oliver came back. He had a pizza with a diet Pepsi and a cookie. I smiled "Thank you Oliver" I said. He just smiled in return. The rest of our lunch was spent talking about this weekend and our plans.
The bell rang signaling that lunch was over. We stood up and threw our plates and such,next period was my free period it was Mary's also. I said goodbye to Oliver and me and Mary made our way to the courtyard. We sat down in a bench and began speaking. About boys. Youtubers. Artist. Everything we could. We were in silence thinking when David came and sat next to me. I turned around to say hi when I felt his lips press onto mine. I screamed and pushed him away. "What the hell?!?" I screamed. "I'm sorry, I should have done it better." He said before I had a chance to respond he kissed me again this time harder and better. I pushed him away and yelled at him "What is wrong with you?!?" "You know you wanted that to happen". He said. I raised and eyebrow and he continued "Don't worry we'll have alot more time for doing that later" He winked at me then. I stood up and started making my way inside to wash off my mouth when I heard him call my name. I turned around and he grabbed the small of my back and the back of my head and pressed me towards him again. I pushed him away and slapped him. "Leave me the fuck alone." He stood up and tried again. This time grabbing my wrist in the process rather harshly.pulling me towards him I started fighting him off or at least trying before I heard someone yell "Get the fuck off her you douchebag" I turned around and saw that It was Jack. Jack and I were friends since 5th grade but we broke apart later in freshmen year. I was shocked he actually tried to help. Jack came over and yanked my wrist from David "You ok?" He asked I nodded. Tears brimming my eyes. Jack punched David quickly before yelling "Don't fucking touch her again you prick" Then he hugged me and took me inside. I turned my head a bit and saw Armando and Mathew with their little group of fuckboys watching from the side trees. I had no idea where Mary was or if she was ok. I sighed as Jack took me into the girls restroom. Luckily there was no girls in there and he cleaned up my wrist. He hugged me and whispered "I'm sorry" I let a few tears escape before stopping them. "Not your fault, but Thank you. For being there. I don't know what would have happened if you weren't there." He hugged me tighter and kissed the top of my head. "I'm also sorry for not being there when you needed me for 3 fucking years" he said. I hugged him back. "You're here now that's all that matters." We stayed like that for a while before Mary burst into the bathroom. Her cheek red and bruised. I instantly left Jack's arms and went towards her. "I'm fucking sorry" she said I should have helped I know. God. I am so fucking sorry." She said hugging me. "Forget me what the fuck happened to you? Are you ok?" I asked. "Some of Armando's little assholes took me and hit me when I tried to help you. Then they just yelled out insults finally Marcy came by and told them to fuck off. Then she told me where you were and left." she said. "Marcy?" I questioned. She nodded her head in response. I held her tighter and Jack helped me calm her down and clean her off. The bell rang indicating it was time to go home. I gave Jack my new number and thanked him again. Before me and Mary went to our lockers. I saw Oliver standing by mine and I saw his face instantly grow with worry and anger. "What the fuck happened?" He asked. I shook my head. "Armando, David and some other fuckboys." His face grew with anger. "Did they touch you?" I shook my head. "David kissed her forcefully and look at her wrist" said Mary. Oliver instantly pulled up my sleeve. "What the fuck, I'm gonna go beat some American shit into this bitch" said Oliver I instantly stopped him and shook my head "Please no more" I whispered. Oliver knew how much I hated violence. He then looked at Mary. "Holy shit what happened?" She raised an eyebrow nothing. "They hit her for trying to help me" I said. Oliver touched her cheek. "You're not riding the bus alone today Mary. I may hate you but I'm not that mean." Mary smirked "Who's gonna stop me?" She said. "Me" Oliver replied "And me" I added. She laughed. "What about you? Huh? You live next to him?" She said. "I'll deal with that later now let Oliver take you home .Please." I said. She nodded and whispered fine. I grabbed my skateboard out of my locker and started walking towards the exit. "Um where do you think you're going?" Asked Oliver from behind. "Home." I yelled. "Nope get in the car.ill drive you" I gave him the middle finger "I'm good thanks" I said "Fuck you too then" giggled Oliver. I turned around and blew him a kiss. "Love you too." I smiled and walked out making my way back home.