CAMERON

Then the bell rang and it was time for hell I mean school to start. I went to my locker and got my books and headed to my first class. Which was MATH. If you don't know me I absolutely hate MATH. It is the worst subject. Like why do I have to know what 2+2 is shouldn't I be learning how to pay taxes or do the adult stuff. Okay let me stop ranting! As soon as I walk in the classroom we have a subset-tut I was so happy. I was immediately welcomed to the front row with all the popular cool kids. 10 minutes into the lesson and a boy walks in he said his name was Cameron I didn't get his last name. He winked at me and he rolled my eyes. As always. He sat right next to me.
CAMERON :
Hi
Elizabeth :
Holla
CAMERON :
So what are we doing
Elizabeth:
Being bored 
CAMERON:
(Hahaha) cool

And for the rest of the class it was just quiet. Wait. Who I am kidding it wasn't quiet it was loud as hell. The teacher got so angry she called the principle in and the principle told her to leave. And the principle and our class all dabbed. (That's our handshake). Then MATH was over I went to my locker. I felt a cold hand on my shoulder. IT WAS.

(thx for reading hoped you enjoyed this episode like and comment)
-Ella (author)